It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 04:28 AM   #1
(female)

elc426 HB User
Pain with thick penis

My boyfriend having a thick penis with diameter slightly above 1.8", it is very painful for me to have sex with him because I am a virgin. We have tried 7 times but still unable to break my hymen, every time we stop due to I am in a lot of pain although I am very relax and use a lot of lube. Anybody having first time sex with a thick penis like this? Do you facing the same problem?

Old 09-29-2005, 09:22 AM   #2
(male)

Rumjal HB User
Re: Pain with thick penis

Hi Babe, You have a choice. You can either go through the usual defloration (ask him to hold you down or even tie you down) and suffer the tremendous pain and then lots of tears (an emotional experience that some girls want because it can be a bonding experience with your man), or you can go to an Ob-gyn and ask the doc to put a little local anesthetic down there and then to cut your hymen: a painless end to your problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-29-2005, 09:31 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User

I had absolutely no pleasure the very first time I had sex - It just plain hurt like hell. After you get through the first time it's great!
The two of you might want to try a smaller-than-him vibrator, but then that takes away the "first time" thing.
Honey, it's gonna hurt. No way around it.

Old 09-29-2005, 06:34 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by elc426
My boyfriend having a thick penis with diameter slightly above 1.8", it is very painful for me to have sex with him because I am a virgin. We have tried 7 times but still unable to break my hymen, every time we stop due to I am in a lot of pain although I am very relax and use a lot of lube. Anybody having first time sex with a thick penis like this? Do you facing the same problem?
Hi elc426- Sorry you're still having trouble! Sort of ironic cause i have a small penis yet have never had sex with a virgin! Hope you get over this soon! I'm sure you're not the first one to face this "problem". Keep us posted!

Old 09-29-2005, 06:50 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

greeneyes100 HB User

The first time does hurt, especially if your boyfriend is big. YOur vagina will stretch to his size (I hope not too much) once you start having sex and you will enjoy it more and more. You are very lucky to have a well endowed partner!

Just relax and take it slow...the rest will follow! Good luck!

Old 09-29-2005, 08:07 PM   #6

darkeyes HB User

honey you ain't got it 'that' bad, LOL! my boyfriend is 2 inches thick.. we have't been successful yet after several years together. and yes, i get quite lubricated naturally speaking....

Last edited by darkeyes; 09-29-2005 at 08:08 PM.

Old 09-29-2005, 08:18 PM   #7

darkeyes HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes100
The first time does hurt, especially if your boyfriend is big. YOur vagina will stretch to his size (I hope not too much) once you start having sex and you will enjoy it more and more. You are very lucky to have a well endowed partner!

Just relax and take it slow...the rest will follow! Good luck!

i don't understand the bit about "i hope not too much"? or, "you are very lucky to have a well-endowed partner?" is bigger much better to you? did you stretch so much for someone and then got involved w/ another much smaller guy and noticed a disquieting change?

but i recken if one had pain too much with a well-endowed partner and never got to feeling better... a decrease in size would be much more of a relief... but then again, i wouldn't know personally speaking... but i have read about it a few times.

Last edited by darkeyes; 09-29-2005 at 08:21 PM.

Old 09-29-2005, 08:22 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeyes
uh, i think the poster meant diameter size... not length. from what i read out of your posts before, you have a normal sized girth... but length-wise you fall a bit 'short'.. correct? just what is your diameter exactly as that is what the thread starter referred to i believe? the average is 1.6 inches thereabout.
girth is measuring around your penis... and i remember you wrote that you were 5 inches? so don't think you're too small all-around... cause you're not.. and many women with shorter vag. canals would consider you a god-send.
Yes my length is only 4.5" so yes quite a bit short! My distance around is 4.9" or about 1.5" in diameter. So yes, I guess I would be around average for girth yet pretty short for length.

Thanks for being so kind!

Old 09-29-2005, 08:28 PM   #9

darkeyes HB User

but have you ectually measured your diameter? i don't thick it all correlates mathmatically as you think... JMO. my boyfriend is 2 inches thick width-wise and 5 1/4 inches in girth. so he's a bit larger than average.. not abnormally so thank god. the above measurements are exact btw.

it's terrible... wish he were smaller. at least i'd have a 'fighting' chance for some normal sexual relations.

Old 09-29-2005, 08:39 PM   #10

darkeyes HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by elc426

you said, 'slightly above 1.8".. so probably nearly around the size of my guy.. oh.. i commiserate with you. i don't know what advice to give to you as i haven't been successful at all.

i think maybe try lots and lots of foreplay...until you are really lubricated. make sure you have plenty of natural moisture... plus some extra if you think it's warranted. could never understand some women who can tolerate 'dry' sex. beats me completely.

i think first time jitters are normal... and could also hinder being aroused. so, know your body very well! spend some time reading erotic stuff and see if that helps too.(only if that turns you on) try anything on your own first before resorting to seeing a doctor for some 'minor' procedure.

Old 09-29-2005, 08:57 PM   #11
(female)

elc426 HB User

Yes, my bf is near to your guy size. When he enter less than 1", I feel like he use a knife to cut my vagina to break my skin, when he slightly want to push in but cannot go in and I can feel he is pressing against my hymen and the pain shoot up until I ask him to stop. I have tried 7 times and everytime the pain is same, its never reduce from each time. Doctor said that I don't have a thick hymen and not recommend for the cutting procedule, it is better to let is break in normal sex.

Can you descript how much pain do you feel? Is your hymen break during your try? Is it more painful when it break compare to what we are having now with stretch the vagina wall?

Old 09-30-2005, 02:05 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

young momma HB User

Well, after being with my husband for 8 years and having 2 kids, I shouldn't feel any pain. We still have problems sometimes. It hurts sometimes. I have noticed though, the week before my period, it doesn't hurt at all. I can't really give you any tips.

Sorry! Goodluck!

Old 10-10-2005, 03:01 AM   #13
(female)

elc426 HB User

I still having same problem after another few times tried. I cried everytime and a little bit scare. The vagina wall feel like stretch until almost break but he is still remain in the same depth (less than 1"). Sometime feel like his penis grow bigger than normal and its hurt more. Please help to advise.

Old 10-10-2005, 08:18 PM   #14
(female)

BHB85 HB User

listen..
regardless of how much it hurts the first time, it is going to hurt for a few times before you feel pleasure. i love sex now, but the first 5 or 6 go arounds i was miserable. IT HURT A LOT.

i am no longer w/ the boyfriend i lost my virginity to (that was 4 years ago-i'm 20 now) but he was thicker than average. trust me, once you get past the pain, it is totally worth it!! don't feel pressure about your bf, but if sex is something you are going to want in your life (BELIEVE ME, it is great! lol) you are going to have to get through this. lots of foreplay, lube and a some uncomfortable moments will lead to pleasure that is totally worth it. i know that the pain sucks, i had to stop my bf a number of times because i couldn't handle it, but you just have to go for it.

Old 10-12-2005, 07:27 AM   #15
(female)

shelley49001 HB User

There is NO way around it, You have to experience the pain the first time, we all have, I too had a well endowed man for my first time, and I thought to myself, if this is what sex is all about, I don't want it! Mine broke in half actually, so when I was older to use tampons, well the tampons got stuck and I had to pull the skin from around the tampon, since I am older and have had alot of sex since I was 17, that problem is gone (thank god, it was gross) and I love sex and you will too, good luck!

Closed Thread