It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005, 06:15 AM   #1
(female)

mo523 HB User
To females who have had a female ejaculation,I am seeking answers, please read...

Hello All,

O.k, so after doing some searching on this board about the g-spot. I decided to really try and discover it on my own. I knew the sign to look for, which was that I would feel like I had to pee. Well, while pleasuring myself, I felt that feeling and kept going, and a liquid came out, only I did not orgasm.

I did go to the bathroom beforehand, but I think since I didn't orgasm, that it was just pee. It was a faint smell, but it wasn't quite the smell of urine.

What I would like to know is, can you ejaculate without having an orgasm. Also, do you guys think that after all of this, that I may have just went to the bathroom on myself. Pretty embarassing, but I would be grateful and appreciative to any responses.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-03-2005 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Surveys of other member's sexual experiences are not allowed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the borad.

Old 10-03-2005, 06:56 AM   #2
(female)

volcomrxy21 HB User
Re: [B]To females who have had a female ejaculation,I am seeking answers, please read...

it sounds like you ejaculated. you'd know if it was urine.

The first g spot orgasm I had with ejaculation was the last one. That was about 4 years ago... ever since then, I can always ejaculate but I never have an orgasm. I'm not quite sure how to change that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2005, 07:15 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User
Re: [B]To females who have had a female ejaculation,I am seeking answers, please read...

Actually sounds like pee to me. Anytime I press on the g-spot area a bit of pee comes out since the area is right over the bladder.

Old 10-03-2005, 01:09 PM   #4
(female)

mo523 HB User

Well, it looks like we are one for one! Thank you ladies for taking the time to answer me, however, I am still confused about what happened. If any other women have any answers, please feel free to respond.

Old 10-03-2005, 02:37 PM   #5
(female)

AVC HB User

Have you tried searching the forum for the same question? Only, I know there are several threads of this sort, including one I posted on myself a while ago. If you search for "female ejaculation" you should find lots more replies. I for one have never had a g-spot orgasm, but frequently ejaculate. Sometimes without having an orgasm at all... And sometimes I'm not sure if I've pee-d as well. I think it's entirely possible that you ejaculated. Check out the other responses...

Hope that's of help.

Closed Thread