It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2005, 11:46 AM   #1
(female)

ddematio HB User
Lightbulb Too Much Lubrication During Sex

Help! I don't want to have this relationship end because of this. Never had children and currently taking Ovcon 35 and other birth control pills since 25. After the first 5 minutes, we can't feel each other, since I'm too wet and he loses his erection.

What can I do for this problem?

Last edited by ddematio; 10-24-2005 at 11:47 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2005, 09:04 PM   #2
(female)

Lvnglf HB User
Re: Too Much Lubrication During Sex

Please don't take this the wrong way, but, I say, my 2 cents worth,,,

Wet is good, very good. But, if you worry at that same time, it ain't going to work (so to speak).

Does he lose erection from the wetness, or from a result of your worries/thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2005, 02:55 AM   #3
(female)

Bonitagirl HB User

try turning a fan on in the room at the same level as the bed. lol I have to turn the fan off because it tends to make me dry.

Old 10-25-2005, 02:00 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Dani Girl 78 HB User

- Have a towel handy and use that, pat you drier or do the same to him.
-Turn on a fan.
-Use your imagination, I'm sure you could think of some thing.

The main thing that I can say is don't be embarassed to talk about the issues. You are having sex, so you should be able to talk about it...all of it.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:03 PM   #5

Mark5 HB User

The men I know would love to have this as an "issue" in their relationship.

Old 10-26-2005, 02:08 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

It's always a good idea to have tissue or a towel nearby to help when needed.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:19 PM   #7
(female)

ohpartygrl HB User

you r not the only one with this problem. i am the exact same way. i get too wet during sex. i just wanted you to know you're not alone and please..keep the ideas to help coming.

Old 11-04-2005, 03:57 PM   #8
(female)

greenfairy84 HB User

I have this "problem" as well.It used to be a huge issue for me at first because it was embarrassing,but now I've become more comfortable and just let it flow.Using non lubricated condoms helps a lot.The type of lube they put on condoms is too slippery for me compared to my own natural lube and the mixing of the two really bothers me.I think being on the pill has made my body cut down on producing so much lube during sex....It seems like I used to drench the bed when I first got with my bf but since we've been together for over a yr I guess I don't get as overly excited as I used to.Towels,fans,and oral in between does the trick.My advice is to just embrace it.It really isn't big deal and is actually a good thing.

Old 11-05-2005, 07:40 AM   #9
(male)

sami shakir HB User

soak1/2 teaspoon of psyllium husk (buy it from any store it is natural ) in half glass of of water overnight and drink it first yhing in the morning.

sami.

Old 11-12-2005, 03:34 PM   #10
(female)

namehere2 HB User

I, too have this problem some times. I'm married, 8 years now...I thought it would be a turn off for my husband. I've discussed it with him...he told me it didn't bother him at all. I do still feel alittle self conscious about though during sex. I worry that it effects him during sex. He's never complained ...I've brought up more than once too....so I gave him plenty of chances!!

Old 11-13-2005, 07:57 AM   #11
(female)

kellis HB User

I also have this problem! Sometimes, I can't feel my guy when we've been going at it for a few minutes. It gets pretty frustrating. I hear of women being "too dry" and not being able to have sex. But to me, being too wet is just as much of a problem.

Old 11-14-2005, 11:00 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Fabat40 HB User

Sweetie, I used to have this problem too when I was young, I'm 41 now. When you get to my age, your BF/Husband would love it. But being wet can be a problem, like one person posted here, keep a towel near you like a wash cloth and another thing too is I would get extremely excited and that was one of the contributing factors on me being wet. Gosh, this is almost embarrasing to type! LOL Just try not to get too excited like think of doing the dishes or something. LOL Oh my...

Old 11-15-2005, 07:28 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi,
for men well endowed the wetter the better, it feels a lot better to me when my g/f gets soaking wet.
but if its a problem with your hubby and you...do what most of the posters have mention use towel/fan's and try not to think about it during your session.
just go with the flow............

Closed Thread