It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2005, 10:44 AM   #1
(female)

hoiz HB User
Normal to be sensitive after orgasm?

I am currently seeing a lovely and sensitive guy.We've been officialy going out for 2 weeks now and felt comfortable and ready to take the next step.And last night we slept together.Some time after sex he orally stimulated me and i orgasmed pretty quickly.It was a mind blowing orgasm and he was very turned on by this, but i find that my vagina and especialy clitorus area becomes extra sensitive just after an orgasm, so i pushed him away as i couldnt cope with him wanting to carry on afterwards.
Is this normal to be fairly sensitive after you've orgasmed?My boyfriend almost seemed offended that i pushed him away which made me feel bad, but i couldnt cope with him touching me anymore as it began to hurt
Holly

Old 10-25-2005, 09:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Normal to be sensitive after orgasm?

Here's my rude answer: What, is he stupid?

Yes, it's very common and very normal to be super sensitive afterwards. You'd think he'd know this, if he's had any experience with women who've just orgasmed. Now that's not to say it's guaranteed to be like that for Every women, but it's just so common...

He should not be offended at all, and should respect your 'no touch' zone while it lasts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2005, 08:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

starsofglass HB User

It's very normal, I have the same thing

Old 10-26-2005, 01:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

Any experienced, understanding man should certainly not be offended, but rather pleased that he has given you great pleasure and release. Shame on him!!

Old 10-28-2005, 07:07 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mommie-2-B HB User

I hate having an orgasm early because I am so sensitive afterwards I am good for nothing. It's very painful and overly sensitive.

Old 10-28-2005, 07:11 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

buzzer09 HB User

Hum maybe some different type of communication could have worked like um maybe honesty ? There are other ways to keep him from touching your sensitive area without pushing him away. I would probebly be offend also if my woman PUSHED me away without any explanation.

Last edited by buzzer09; 10-28-2005 at 07:23 AM.

Old 10-28-2005, 01:11 PM   #7
(female)

hoiz HB User

Buzzkiller, its not that i just pushed my boyfriend away and didnt explain what was going on.I was too sensitive to carry on and so i asked him to stop, pushed him away and then explained that i become sensitive after orgasm.I dont feel there is any communication problem, i was just worried that he might have felt a little confused with my behaviour if experiencing sensitivity after orgasm wasnt a common factor.
Thank you for your reply though.Also thanks to others who replied to my post.
Holly

Closed Thread