It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2005, 06:16 PM   #1
(male)

drumstix HB User
Insecure about penis size

I have a wonderful sex life and my wife is not a size queen and could care less about the size of my penis but for some reason I am insecure about it.It is about 6.5 inches long ( maybe 7 when I am fully erect ) and about 1 3/4 inches wide and around 6 in circumference. I have always wanted 8/9 inches but I got what I got lol.

I know it sounds dumb and but my wife is the only woman I have ever slept with so I have no other women's opinion regarding my size so I guess that is where my insecurity stems from.

Last edited by drumstix; 11-05-2005 at 06:42 AM.

Old 11-04-2005, 09:32 PM   #2
(female)

CuteT HB User
Re: Insecure about penis size

What would you like to know, drumstix? If you are asking if you have a nice sized penis...then yes. It actually sounds pretty big...definitely above average. Trust me, you have no reason to feel insecure.

Last edited by CuteT; 11-04-2005 at 09:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2005, 10:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumstix
I have a wonderful sex life and my wife is not a size queen and could care less about the size of my penis.
That is all you need. I'm sure you know very well how large the average penis is, and that yours is larger. And to think you actually say you've always wanted 8/9? Not too greedy, are we?

Anyway, are you here to get a bunch of women to 'ohh' and 'ahh' about the size of your penis so that you will feel less insecure? This is a very strange way to go about it trying to overcome your insecurity...

Last edited by Thisby; 11-04-2005 at 10:05 PM.

Old 11-05-2005, 05:21 AM   #4
(female)

kellis HB User

I don't think that penis size matters that much to most women. It's how you use what you have that really matters! And going by what you described, you sound normal and maybe even a little bigger than average.....so I would not worry about it!

Old 11-05-2005, 06:47 AM   #5
(male)

drumstix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
Anyway, are you here to get a bunch of women to 'ohh' and 'ahh' about the size of your penis so that you will feel less insecure? This is a very strange way to go about it trying to overcome your insecurity...

No,not looking for "ohhs" and "ahhs", 6 1/2 inches is nothing to drool over. I just feel that for some reason it is not large enough and that "all" women want a huge penis. Even though my wife is perfectly satisfied I feel that maybe she would be happier with a larger one. I know this sounds stupid, but it is something I frequently think about and wish I could give her.

Last edited by drumstix; 11-05-2005 at 06:47 AM.

Old 11-05-2005, 08:51 AM   #6
(female)

CuteT HB User
Quote:
I just feel that for some reason it is not large enough and that "all" women want a huge penis.
Not "all" women want their men to have a huge penis. My ex had a 9 1/2 inch penis, but sometimes that was just too damn big for me.

Btw...why are you so obsessed with this if your wife is "perfectly satisfied"?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-05-2005 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Survey-like response removed. Note to everyone: this thread is not to be responded to like a size preference survey.

Old 11-05-2005, 09:02 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Even though my wife is perfectly satisfied I feel that maybe she would be happier with a larger one. I know this sounds stupid, but it is something I frequently think about and wish I could give her.
Then you need to do two things. Talk to you wife because she is the one you are sleeping with, not us, and do some research on the real average size of a penis, not what size-enhancement con artists are claiming it is in an attempt to make you feel inadequate so you will buy their products, because obviously it's worked on you...

Old 11-05-2005, 09:57 AM   #8
(male)

drumstix HB User

My wife is perfectly satisfied with my size and is satisfied sexually in every way. I get on her nerves when I tell her I wish I were bigger. So I guess I have to stop obsessing about size. I don't beleive in penis enlargement programs so I would never waste my time giving it any validation.

Old 11-05-2005, 11:44 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

My goodness man, get off the "Kick" about wanting a bigger penis when your wife is perfectly satisfied with your size. Any woman would get sick of hearing that you want a bigger penis. Use the size you have and learn to enjoy making love as much as your wife does!!

Old 11-06-2005, 12:34 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
...I have always wanted 8/9 inches but I got what I got lol.
Your size is fine the way it is!!! Above average to large! Why would you want it 8-9" ? Gee, mine is only 4.5 inches!!! Be thankful for what you got! And you do say your wife is satisfied!!

Your above average, and your wife is satisfied! What else is there????

Old 11-07-2005, 10:35 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari7171 HB User

All I can say as a woman is 8-9 inches ouch that would hurt. Bigger is not better.

Old 11-08-2005, 04:56 AM   #12
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Bigger may be better than smaller but too big can hurt!

Old 11-21-2005, 12:34 PM   #13
(female)

Grandmother01 HB User

6.5 inches is big dear. In fact, anything over 6 is too big for most women. I don't think 8-9 inches is even possible.

Old 11-24-2005, 08:10 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

4 to 6 inches is average, so you are in the large category. Your wife must get frustrated with her as I doubt she wants you to be any larger as it would begin to hurt, if it now does not occasionally cause discomfort.

You should feel blessed with what you have. Rather than dwell on your size, why don't dwell on her?

Old 01-07-2006, 09:02 PM   #15
(male)

yossl HB User

Quote:
I have a wonderful sex life and my wife is not a size queen and could care less about the size of my penis but for some reason I am insecure about it.It is about 6.5 inches long ( maybe 7 when I am fully erect ) and about 1 3/4 inches wide and around 6 in circumference. I have always wanted 8/9 inches but I got what I got lol.

I know it sounds dumb and but my wife is the only woman I have ever slept with so I have no other women's opinion regarding my size so I guess that is where my insecurity stems from.
Dude, be really happy with what you have got. I am sure that you and your wife should be very happy with that size. I have been married over 15 years and while my wife and I like sex, I am small at 3.5 inches erect. For us intercourse isn't an option anymore as I just fall out and she can't feel me anyway. So we just do other stuff. I wish I had what you have so enjoy, enjoy enjoy.

Closed Thread