It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
(female)

Debbie S. HB User
Leaking urine during sex?

I'm 41 and have noticed lately that it seems that I may be leaking urine during sex or when husband is fingering me during oral. Is this something that occurs often in women as they get older or should I see my doctor about this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2005, 04:34 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Leaking urine during sex?

It can happen. Try unrinating beforehand....whether you feel like you need to or not.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2005, 01:22 PM   #3
(female)

DomNakita HB User

Are you actually leaking, like just a little here and a little there, or are you just learning to ejaculate? There is a huge difference, and I know that a lot of women only ejaculate during oral, and others do it with stimulation to the G-spot. And when my man is giving me oral AND using a finger or two on the back of the clitoris (G-spot) that will do it to me nearly every time!

The difference is in the pleasure level mostly... if you feel "leakage" as a result of pressure to the bladder from his fingers, you might want to consider talking with your Gyno about it. There are meds that can help if you want to go that route. But they also dry you out quite a bit, as far as sexual lubrication. But if you are feeling more like you are spraying him with fluid because of extreme stimulation... That is ejaculate! and it comes from a different gland.

See the posts on female ejaculate on this board.

Old 11-09-2005, 05:40 AM   #4
(female)

aecleo HB User

-----------

Last edited by aecleo; 11-17-2005 at 03:09 AM.

Closed Thread