It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2005, 11:00 AM   #1
(male)

abcdef81 HB User
Difference B/wn Orgasm, Ejaculation, and Peeing

ok, can a really experienced woman who knows what she is talking about tell me the difference b/wn a woman having an orgasm, ejaculating, and just plain urinating or wanting to urinate during intercourse. It's funny, but as much as guys seem to be in the dark about this, I've also noticed women to be nearly as bad; like they can't explain their own bodies or haven't felt all these sensations. Also, which is more pleasurable an orgasm, or ejaculation/G spot stiimulation? And, my main question is how exactly can a guy know for sure if a girl has had an orgasm? I've been having sex with this one chick for a while and she gets to moaning like crazy, saying my name, and all these other sensations and eventually just pulls me to her as fast as she can and I think she is experiencing an orgasm, but not 100% sure. can sum of yall plz shed sum light on these questions. thanks.

Old 11-13-2005, 12:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cookiepls HB User
Arrow Re: Difference B/wn Orgasm, Ejaculation, and Peeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdef81
ok, can a really experienced woman who knows what she is talking about tell me the difference b/wn a woman having an orgasm, ejaculating, and just plain urinating or wanting to urinate during intercourse. It's funny, but as much as guys seem to be in the dark about this, I've also noticed women to be nearly as bad; like they can't explain their own bodies or haven't felt all these sensations. Also, which is more pleasurable an orgasm, or ejaculation/G spot stiimulation? And, my main question is how exactly can a guy know for sure if a girl has had an orgasm? I've been having sex with this one chick for a while and she gets to moaning like crazy, saying my name, and all these other sensations and eventually just pulls me to her as fast as she can and I think she is experiencing an orgasm, but not 100% sure. can sum of yall plz shed sum light on these questions. thanks.
Some women really do ejaculate in a way when they have an orgasm. Some women feel the urge to pee when they have an orgasm. Orgasm, ejaculation, and peeing during orgasm are all the same. They're just physically expressed differently. Not all women experience this so of course they might be 'in the dark' about it. In fact, most women don't. Less than half of women experience orgasm at all, at least not during intercourse. Every orgasm is different for each woman and different each time. Whether ist's reached by vaginal intercourse or clitoral stimulation.

You ask which is more pleasurable, orgasm or ejaculation/G spot stimulation. Like I said, ejaculation and orgasm are one and the same. It does't matter how it's reached.

You want to know how to tell if a woman has really had an orgasm? Hook her up to some diodes connected to a pleasure meter. Okay, all kidding aside, you can't, that is, unless she's one of the rare ones who has some kind of ejaculate or pees during orgasm. Any woman who knows how, can fake it. She can do almost anything to her body that simulates orgasm. Hope this helps.

By the way, none of this means that your girlfriend isn't genuinly experiencing an orgasm. Every woman is different.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2005, 10:45 PM   #3
(male)

1965_Bruce HB User
Re: Difference B/wn Orgasm, Ejaculation, and Peeing

I was wondering the same thing too. I know women can fake most of it....this girl that I had sex with - she didn't squirt or have a large volume of fluid but just moments after the moaning and shaking subsided I noticed that her vagina (and my penis...) were much wetter than before. So does this mean she had an orgasm? I doubt a woman can fake lubrication. Perhaps some women can enlighten me on this.

Old 11-14-2005, 06:51 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

cookiepls HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965_Bruce
I was wondering the same thing too. I know women can fake most of it....this girl that I had sex with - she didn't squirt or have a large volume of fluid but just moments after the moaning and shaking subsided I noticed that her vagina (and my penis...) were much wetter than before. So does this mean she had an orgasm? I doubt a woman can fake lubrication. Perhaps some women can enlighten me on this.
Women get lubricated when they get turned on, but not all of them. In your case, my guess is your gf had an orgasm.

Old 11-14-2005, 04:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

I usally can til when my g/f has an orgsam, I can feel it when she goes off ect,,ect,, she usally gets it from clitorial stimulation ,,I can give her an orgsam from intercourse at times /the other intense orgasam your meaning is called a vaginial ... it comes from deep within her entire body and is really very very intense some women ejaculate when this happens..but not all women do...I have only gave my g/f one or two of these the 9 years we been togather...I think all women should experince at least one vaginal orgsam vs a clitorial...at least one time in there life time.
its not eazy to explain how it makes them feel....its the best thing to happen to a woman sinse microwaves....lol..

but to answer your question? if your in an honest trusting loving(monogmous) relationship simply "ASK" her.
If she would lie to you bout that...then your not in a very trusting/honest relationship.
don't be shy ask her...its not a sin if she don't have orgasams from intercourse alone...but she should be openly honest with you.

Old 11-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #6
(female)

Quirk HB User

ok- oragasm, ejaculation, and peeing for women are definitely not the same.

i am a girl, and i've had both clitoral and vaginal orgasms. the vaginal ones are much more pleasureable and do not necessarily make a women ejaculate. in fact, it is not common for a woman to do so. i've been sexually active for many years, and i never used to orgasm at all during sex (no matter how good it felt!) since i've been with the same guy for over 9 months now, we are used to each other and i can orgasm almost every time. out of all the times we've ever had sex, i've only ejaculated twice, and strangely enough, it was always before my orgasm (i've heard recently that this is not common, but there's proof that it happens!) it just felt like i peed.

female ejaculate is released from the urethra- the same "tube" that urine passes through. however, there is a gland that is reached when the g-spot is supposedly stimulated enough, which causes the gland to release a liquid into, and then out of the urethra. the liquid has a similar consistency to urine, but it is not urine. it is "female ejaculate."

as far as being able to tell if a woman orgasms, the only real way to do it is ask her. just because she's more wet, it doesn't necessarily mean she ejaculated- her body could have just produced more lubrication after a little bit of dryness. it can be frustrating when you're constantly the partner to never orgasm, but i've never lied about having an orgasm. sometimes i get "overly stimulated" and past the point of no return, and then i am not able to orgasm, even though it could feel incredible. orgasms are nice, but they are not always the best thing about sex

Old 11-14-2005, 09:07 PM   #7
(male)

1965_Bruce HB User

Well I didn't have to ask her - she told me that she when she was having the O's. But that night she had many orgasms (I lost count!) and I wondered if she was faking. Of course I'd like to think I'm such a good lover but I really don't, that's why I doubted her. I, on the other hand, was unable to ejaculate.

Old 11-14-2005, 10:01 PM   #8
(female)

worldtraveler HB User

I've never heard of a woman ejaculating (!), but after I've had an orgasm, my heartbeat races. That's probably one way you can tell if someone is trying to fake. You can't fake a fast heartbeat.

Old 11-14-2005, 10:05 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldtraveler
You can't fake a fast heartbeat.
No, but it doesn't take an orgasm to have one, just strenuous intercourse can do it. The problem with all these 'signs' of orgasm is that pretty much all of them can be faked or induced.

And Chevyman, woman who fake orgasms don't usually do it maliciously. They are usually - foolishly - doing it to be kind. I don't think it's a good reason to go questioning the whole relationship. There are much worse things to be lying about.

Last edited by Thisby; 11-14-2005 at 10:10 PM.

Old 11-14-2005, 10:28 PM   #10
(female)

worldtraveler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
No, but it doesn't take an orgasm to have one, just strenuous intercourse can do it.
But it's different. *Immediately* after the orgasm is when the heart races up. It doesn't gradually climb up, as with regular aerobic exercise.

Old 11-15-2005, 07:09 AM   #11
(female)

Quirk HB User

well maybe that is true, but what are you going to do, stop what you're doing and lay your head on her chest?! haha.. seriously, checking the speed of a heartbeat would be a little hard to do discretely. besides, she may have a faster heart rate than you and you wouldn't be able to really tell, unless you know her normal heart rate.

there is no real way to tell unless you ask a woman!! even though she's very "vocal," that doesn't mean she had an orgasm. i am living proof- i used to never have orgasms, never faked them, but it was thought that i had one because i am a "vocal" person. so i don't know how guys think they really know- unless you've been with the same girl for awhile, and she's told you when she's orgasmed, and you notice the way she acts when you know she's having one, there's no other way to know unless you ask.

Old 11-15-2005, 08:27 AM   #12
(female)

worldtraveler HB User

It's difficult to describe, but when the heartbeat races up like that, there is no mistaking it at all. There is absolutely no way at all I can fake it with my husband. The breathing pattern is different, as well. An experienced couple can read each other well.

Old 11-17-2005, 04:27 PM   #13
(male)

abcdef81 HB User

ok, well i dont exactly feel like asking her, b/c we aren't in a relationship. My question kind of got twisted a little though. I'm not concerned as to whether or not she is faking what she is doing. I can tell that it is completely real. I'm trying to figure out though if what she is experiencing is an actual orgasm. She'll start moaning and shaking ridiculuously and almost get teary eyed too it looks like, and she'll start sayn some crazy stuff like "o god o god" and just act like she's almost bout to die....lol. There's no question as to whether she's faking it, but I'm assuming she is having an orgasm right here, but not 100% sure if it is just really good sensations or actual orgasm?

Old 11-17-2005, 05:37 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Okay, now I totally don't understand your first post. With this new one, it sounds like you are asking us to determine if she's orgasmed based on your descrption...
Now how on earth would we be able to do that? If you want to know for sure, you will have to ask her. Because everthing you described sounds like someone either having (or faking) an orgasm; typical orgasm stuff.

In reference to the name of your thread, it does not sound like she was peeing or ejaculating (obviously) neither of which are necessary for a woman to have a genuine orgasm.

Old 12-26-2005, 11:12 PM   #15
(female)

honeysugarplum HB User

i have experienced the "water/fluid flow" before with my husband in my vagina then stopping and touching my clitoris and water will flow. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS AN HAVING A ORGASM from my clitoris. This feels like a release of pressure and feels good. If my husband doesnt make this fluid flow I have felt like I am backed up with pressure.

the womans body is a big map of coufusion. and with very few men that is willing to help out. you end up doing yourself usally. how freakin lame is that...wow

Closed Thread