It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2006, 09:49 AM   #1
(female)

Aalyisha HB User
Vagina too wet??? HELP!

Hello all, really need some help on this one so i would really appriciate anyone who can tell me ANYTHING!

For the past 1-2 weeks i have noticed during sex that inside my vagina is very wet,almost slippy. i decided to ask my bf had he noticed or was i jiust imagining it and he said he had....

also when i am going to the toilet i have noticed the same thing after cleaning my self, its almsot like slime, and in my underwear.

Does anyone know what this is or what may be causing it as it is really starting to bug me???

FYI-Sorry if i was a little too descriptive but i just wanted to explain exactley what was going on.

Thanks in advance for any replys.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2006, 05:59 PM   #2
(female)

I_love_lucy HB User
Re: Vagina too wet??? HELP!

Are there are other symptoms along with with?? Like itching or odor?? Usually when slime is present when wiping it would indicate an infection...such as a yeast infection, but most women certainly know when they have one...the itching is usually terrible.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2006, 04:02 AM   #3
(female)

Aalyisha HB User

hi thanks for replying,no there is no itching or smell.....any ideas?

Old 01-12-2006, 06:49 AM   #4
(female)

I_love_lucy HB User

If your discharge is yellow or green or has a foul odor there could be a problem. Some women have very little discharge and some have tons... normal healthy discharge is clear or white. Some women only have discharge when they are active... exercising and generally just moving around will cause it to either rush out continually or blob out...I myself have tons of it...always have..it's just how I am...sometimes I hate it...feeling fresh can be difficult...but other times (like during sex) it is a blessing!!! Do a google search on Physiological leucorrhoea and on vaginal discharge.

Last edited by I_love_lucy; 01-12-2006 at 06:52 AM.

Old 01-12-2006, 07:18 AM   #5
(female)

Aalyisha HB User

ok thanks, well to answer your Q its not discoloured or smelly its kind of clear and slimey but as i say its only become like this in the last week or 2. i seriousley doubt its a sti/std or infection...do u think this could be a sign of pregnancy?

thanks again..

Old 01-12-2006, 10:16 AM   #6
(female)

I_love_lucy HB User

Could you be pregnant?? some women do experience more vaginal discharge during pregnancy...do a google search on the subject...this is what I know..

This is what can happen to a woman when she becomes pregnant...what you're noticing is probably normal leukorrhea...the odorless or mild-smelling milky fluid discharge that you occasionally found in your underwear before you were pregnant. There's just a lot more of it now (I did have this during pregnancy), partly because of increased estrogen production and greater blood flow to the vaginal area. The discharge is made up of secretions from the cervix & vagina, old cells from the walls of the vagina, & normal bacterial flora from the vagina.

Old 01-13-2006, 06:29 AM   #7
(female)

Aalyisha HB User

well i have been ttc for only about 2 weeks and my period is due in about 5-6 days so i will just have to wait and see! its funny becasue i never actually thought of this problem as a pregnancy symptom...anyway just one more question as you seem to know what you are talking about (sorry if i am annoying you by the way!)

- this discharge could be from pregnancy,well as i said i have been ttc for 2 weeks now and if i have concieved (please god!!) say 2 weeks ago would i be getting this extra discharge already? i have been having it for the last 1-2 weeks.

Thanks for all your help by the way!

Old 01-13-2006, 07:25 AM   #8
(female)

I_love_lucy HB User

You may have increased vaginal secretions(discharge) usually either clear, nonirritating or white. Your chemical makeup as well as the amount of your vaginal fluids change during pregnancy. Your body is building up your mucus plug to block the opening of the cervix in order to protect your baby from infections and foreign bodies. How soon does all this happen??? Vaginal discharge may well increase during all stages of pregnancy.

I know this is pretty vague, but from all the research I've done it seems that vaginal discharge really does not increase until well into the first trimester...like after about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant. But, I assume it is possible for it to happen earlier or later during pregnancy.

Last edited by I_love_lucy; 01-13-2006 at 08:00 AM.

Old 01-13-2006, 08:05 AM   #9
(female)

Aalyisha HB User

Okay then thanks a million, you have been really helpfull.

guess i will know more in the next week if my period doesnt come...(really wishing it doesnt )

thanks again for everything!

Aalyisha

Closed Thread