It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2006, 02:36 PM   #1
(female)

hoiz HB User
Exciting anal stimulation...

Hey. My boyfriend and i are very open to experimentation during foreplay and sex, however the other day he tried something very different which i felt a little uncomfortable with but then liked alot.He was fingering me and touching me all over when he started fooling around near my arse and then slid his fingers into my anus.At first i wasnt really aware of what was going on, i then felt uncomfortable and was in a little pain, but as he played around i began to like the sensation and soon after when he began fingering me again i orgasmed. Then half way through whilst we were in the throws of sex, he thrust his penis into my anus and i had a sensational orgasm from the excitement. Basicly i just wanted to ask if anal sex and foreplay is a common experiment in relationships, and if this is clean and safe??
Thank you. Holly

Old 02-06-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

MommaBee HB User
Re: Exciting anal stimulation...

It is best if he wears a condom and that you use some kind of lubrication besides spit. Then enjoy!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2006, 08:36 PM   #3
(male)

mattysoftball HB User

make sure if you don't use a condom not to have vaginal sex after anal sex. for obvious reason of cleanliness. but you can go from vaginal to anal. cleanliness is the key there

Old 02-07-2006, 01:23 AM   #4
(male)

yossl HB User
Hey, I was really glad to hear that as a woman you enjoyed anal sex. My wife has been really hesitant to try it but we went to a sex therapist who suggested it as it would help us enjoy our intercourse, as I have a really small penis and vaginal intercourse is pretty much useless as I just fall out and my wife can't feel me.
Because the anus is obviously much tighter I fit quite well although not deep. We have tried it just once and I liked it. My wife has to relax a bit more but I hope she can learn to enjoy it.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-07-2006 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Please start a new thread for new questions.

Old 02-07-2006, 05:00 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

I like the fingering part, too much for me with the penis. I agree though, do not go from anal to vaginal. have fun

Closed Thread