It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2006, 02:20 PM   #1

Hailey_19 HB User
Should I be worried?

I'm kicking myself for this one, and it's most likely the guilt that's got me the most worried. I briefly started dating this guy after I had briefly broken up with my boyfriend. We didn't have sex...but we messed around a bit. The part, or parts that have me worried, is that while he was fingering me, he took out his penis and started slapping my clitoral area with it. Im going crazy trying to remember if his head got anywhere near my parts, b/c for the most part he was using the shaft, and was not at my opening...but still. I'm a paranoid wreck about pregnancy. I also think there was a moment when I was getting up from the bed that the head of his penis touched the area above my clitoris for a couple seconds. Am I losing my mind?? I'm not so worried about STDs, as he's been tested. Should I be worried about pregnancy? or std's....I dunno, help:[

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-16-2006 at 06:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2006, 02:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Should I be worried?

the chances of you being pregnant from it are about one in a million.
it is from scares like this that we learn to have safe sex.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2006, 08:08 PM   #3

Hailey_19 HB User

Thanks for your reply. Trust me, I'm a total freak about being protected during sex, but I wasn't having sex. My big rule of thumb, with guys Im not in a committed relationship is to not come in contact (sexually) with any fluids, nor put my mouth on anything. It doesn't always go exactly the way I'd like though, obviously. I know pre-*** doesn't always neccesarily have semen in it, and maybe this is a stupid question, but where exactly would it need to come in contact for it to promote there being a chance of pregnancy? Ive read, "the vulva" but isnt that the entire thing? It doesn't seem terribly logical to me that if I got precum on my clitoris that I could get pregnant, but I really don't know.

Old 02-16-2006, 09:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User
in order for you to have become pregnant with either precum or the semen itself is he would have had his head in you, or right at your vaginal opening and semen on you there, basically. It has a chance of sneaking in if the fluids get to your vaginal opening, and even still there is no Guarantee. I am pretty positive you are safe. good luck and be careful

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-16-2006 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Note edits to your post. Please use proper terminology.

Old 02-17-2006, 06:34 PM   #5
(female)

k_c_lady HB User

It takes a lot to get prego!!! Trust me, I know!!! But if you are that worried, go get tested. And next time, be more careful. Kiesha

Old 02-18-2006, 01:50 PM   #6

Hailey_19 HB User

Thank you for your reply. I know generally it does take a lot more to get pregnant, and I'm just paranoid. I did take a pregnancy test, but my period isn't late yet. I took the first response home test, b/c it says you can take it up to 4 days before your missed period. I'm usually just like clockwork, but last month I started around 5 days early. So I'm really not sure when Im supposed to start, at the earliest in 2 days, at the latest 7....so. I don't know what to think really. It did show up as saying not pregnant, but I'm going to have to test again. I know Im probably being silly, I just wish my period would arrive so I wouldn't have to keep driving myself nuts with this!

Old 02-19-2006, 09:03 PM   #7
(female)

earthdayapril22 HB User

just don't worry about it , that happens to me all the time and i've learn to deal with it and control myself and i'm less paranoid. I say there are no chances at all

Old 02-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #8

Hailey_19 HB User

Hey thanks to everyone who replied, aaaaaaaannnnnnd I am NOT pregnant:]! My period started last night, right on time at 30 days. Yeah, I know I was just being paranoid, but it's good to know that's all it was. Thanks so much yall!

Closed Thread