It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2006, 11:09 AM   #1

jesabella HB User
New boyfriend has small penis

I wasn't sure on the best place to post this, so I'll try here.
It's not exactly a problem, but I'm just wondering if anyone can pipe in with personal experience.
I have fairly recently started seeing someone and the last few times we've made out I've felt his penis and noticed that it is small. Unusually small. I've felt well more than my fair share of penises and it is the smallest I've ever felt.
I've never been really into penis size (and have had actual sex with relatively few people compared to how many I've made out with and felt their package) and am not a fan of a really big one... and I like this guy and certainly wouldn't let it deter me from being with him.
I'm just wondering if anyone can has any sexual experience with someone with a very small penis. I know that it has nothing to do with what kind of lover they are and the whole "it's not the size but how they use it". We've all heard that before, but I'd really like to hear from anyone who was.. I don't know.. maybe even a little shocked when they first felt their lover's penis and then pleasantly surprised?
This guy is wonderful and I am thrilled to pursue a relationship with him, I've just always been with men with average or bigger penises. This is uncharted territory and I'm just wondering if anyone has had this experience? There's just something really manly about a good-sized erection, and of course I would never let him think his was anything but perfect... but an anyone share anything on this subject? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2006, 11:41 AM   #2
(female)

skittles42 HB User
Re: New boyfriend has small penis

I had the same problem with my boyfriend. His penis is on the smaller side of average but the sex it still great. Some positions are more difficult to get pleasure out of, but others hit the spot.. so to speak. I am very glad you said that his size will not deter you from dating him! The few guys I'd been with before him, were bigger too but nonetheless... like you said...

"it's not the size but how they use it"

Old 02-21-2006, 11:19 PM   #3
(male)

1965_Bruce HB User

I'm a bit uh, small, and my most embarrassing experience was trying to do doggy-style with a woman. I just could not get it in! Geez....I was so embarrassed good thing she wasn't looking at my face! I'm not sure if it was MY size or the fact that she was a big woman....or a combination of both. I guess there are certain positions that are better for different sizes. I was able to please her, though, in other positions and she didn't think I was small at all. Now that is giving me a complex because I don't know if she was trying to make me feel better or if "small" is just in my head....

Old 02-22-2006, 01:08 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

movingrightalong HB User

Thanks to you both for responding. I've heard that certain positions are better than others for the smaller-sized men. I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! Thanks again and I welcome any more insite anyone has to offer!

Old 02-22-2006, 07:36 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

keepsgoin HB User

From what I've read, 5" is the average size(you can search this info on the internet!). My EX always seemed like he was large to me and one day we actually measured him and he was less than 6"! We were shocked! So I don't know what you consider small. To me, 6" was uncomfortable and had to be worked up to gradually, I've never had kids so this could be why? Now my BF is probably just under 5" and erect it looks plenty large to me too and what his size is(we haven't gotten out the tape measure though) is just the right size for me...coupled with the fact that he's into making me feel good and lasts at least 15 minutes...his size is just right!

Old 02-22-2006, 04:02 PM   #6

jesabella HB User

Thanks for your input. I've read all of the stats about average size. He's definitely well under, but it doesn't seem to be any sort of issue for him--as it shouldn't. As I said before, I've felt more than my fair share of penises (30 maybe? In that I've limited myself to relatively few actual sex partners I sort of ended up being queen of the hand job over my last 15 years and have gotten a pretty good sampling of what's out there )
Anywho... Once again I am excited to be with this guy in every way and I am just crazy about him and at some point sex will come into the picture. This is just kind of uncharted territory. Thanks again for responses!

Old 02-23-2006, 03:13 AM   #7
(female)

___vintaqe HB User

My ex for over 3 years was way under 5". But, the sex was GREAT every time.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:53 PM   #8
(female)

ally111 HB User

ive recently been with a smaller guy after years with a larger man... the intercourse itself is so so but we have fun when were together and he makes up for it in so many other areas which makes the whole experience great! and one goo dthing is i can do anal with ease...

Old 02-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #9
(male)

yossl HB User

I read your post with interest. As a man I have the desire for sex but can't give staisfaction to my wife or myself through intercourse. We have tried all sorts of positions but I am very small - about 3 inches erect. So even though its been a hang up for me, we now try other ways together and even though I would like to be "inside" her we are less stressed than always trying to find a position that works.

Old 02-25-2006, 08:02 AM   #10
(male)

falcon7121 HB User

My penis isn`t huge either it`s just over 4 inches but it`s thicker than average, so i guess if it`s smaller in one way maybe it makes up for it in another way.
But i suppose when having sex the key is try different ways and positions and see which is the most successful, just make the most of it the way it is.

Old 02-25-2006, 11:52 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

There are so many ways to pleasure each other when size is a problem; you can try manual, oral, singular/mutual masturbation, then when you find the right position, it becomes a great bonus!!

Old 02-26-2006, 12:33 AM   #12
(male)

Ozzieboy HB User

Hey jesebella, as a guy I think I have experienced your reaction to this. I have a small and skinny one and I think my gf was a bit shocked at first. She didn't like to touch me much at first and sex first time was a non-event until we realised we really like each other and we had an honest discussion about it. She was used to much bigger and was concerned that it was a bit boy like and she felt funny about it. At least we then worked on other ways to pleasure each other and now it. is really OK

Old 02-26-2006, 07:09 AM   #13

jesabella HB User

Thank you all so much for your replies. Ozzieboy, thanks for letting me know your girlfriend's reaction. I felt the same way and that's kind of how his is--small and skinny. I was a little shocked the first time I felt it and I was afraid to look at it. I still don't know quite how to manipulate it. There's not a lot of room for up and down handjob motion. It hasn't come up for discussion and it very well may not. He really doesn't seem phased by it at all (as he shouldn't be) and it seems like he's had his share of action. I like him very much. I'm going up there today for 2 days... Not sure if we'll have sex, but I will definitely keep you guys posted!

Old 02-26-2006, 10:52 AM   #14
Inactive
(female)

jab81 HB User
my boyfriend has a small-ish penis, too. Well, it's about 4 1/2 inches... which I guess is average from what I've read. My past three partners were around 7 inches, so I was a little surprised the first time I saw my current boyfriend's. I think it's definitely true when they say "it's not how big it is, it's all in how they use it" because this guy is THEE best lover I've ever had. He knows how to use what he has for sure! The best thing about the sex with him is that sex never ever hurts with him.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-27-2006 at 06:18 AM. Reason: TMI.

Old 02-26-2006, 11:02 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Fabat40 HB User

Hi Jessabella,

I wasn't going to come in here and touch this subject, but what the heck.

I was with a guy once who had a small penis. He knew how to use it and he was a wonderful guy too. The "size" subject is all up to you. There are women out there who can live with a small penis, and then there are those who can't. Your BF being wonderful also helps because to me, that's 75% of the whole person. His penis is only a fraction of the equation, no pun intended. Also, you may want to tell him how "you want things".

Good luck.

Closed Thread