It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2006, 04:21 AM   #1
(female)

violet89 HB User
Peeing when orgasm

Hi,

I've been reading posts about other women who feel like they are peeing when they orgasm, but in most cases they say it definately isnt urine and is female ejaculate.

HOWEVER, my problem is that I'm pretty sure it is urine. It smells like it anyway. The amount that comes out differs- If the orgasm is strong, maybe 1-2 cups comes out. Sometimes its just a small trickle.

I'm 22 and so far my boyfriend and I are not having intercourse- however whenever he goes down on me I always pee when I orgasm. I've even gone to the toilet before hand, but I still pee. I dont have an incontinence problem, so I'm not sure what's going on.

When I masturbate, I rarely urinate when I orgasm ( I think it's becuase I'm more in control of the pressure and sensations)- however when my boyfriend is doing oral, it pushes me to the edge and I can't hold the peeing feeling back.

I'm only young, so I'm concerned that something is wrong with me. Is there any way I can prevent this peeing problem??? Does anyone experience the same thing???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2006, 05:30 PM   #2
(female)

aussie308 HB User
Re: Peeing when orgasm

Violet, female ejaculation is not only normal, but can be wonderful! I also "ejaculate" upon orgasm. Sometimes as much as you described or more. Sometimes there may be a small amount of urine with, but not as much as you think. I was in my 30's and married for the second time before I had ever experienced it. My husband loves it! Just put a towel under your hips, lay back and enjoy. A lot of it is mind set of becoming comfortable with your body and it's functions. If you are comfortable with it I think you will find your partner is too. As for why it happens more when you're with you're boyfriend than when alone it may just be a matter of being at ease with your partner and being able to enjoy yourself. Hope this helped some.

The Following User Says Thank You to aussie308 For This Useful Post:
blinkcon63 (10-01-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2006, 03:04 AM   #3
(female)

CamoLov3 HB User

for me its the exact opposite.. when i masturbate i urinate.. when i "orgasm" (im unsure if its an orgasm cuz it jus doesnt feel like extremely strong..eh) but when my bf goes down on me.. if i come close or anything.. i dont urinate.. i feel like it sometimes and when i feel like i might.. i usually stop him. but its opposite for me.. sorry i cant really help u tho :-(

Old 03-19-2006, 10:58 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

If it very obviously smells like pee, then you are probably peeing. Female ejaculate isn't supposed to smell like urine.

Is it possible that when you are trying to have an orgasm with your bf, that you are tensing or pushing in a way that is different that what you do when you masturbate? I know I have to do things differently depending what's getting me there, and find that in some situations I'm and putting extra pressure on my bladder. Maybe it will just take practice to avoid it.

Old 03-21-2006, 02:36 AM   #5
(female)

cutie777 HB User

Wow do I know about this topic! I wrote a few months ago that I was scared I would pee all over my bf! I get to a point where I feel sooooo much like I'm going to bust, that I stop my bf because I don't want to pee all over him! Now, someone told me to keep him going because that was the sign of an orgasm, but I'm not so sure I want him to keep going! What a mess!

Is the only answer to buy a vibrator and work things out for yourself??

Old 03-21-2006, 03:38 PM   #6
(male)

js33 HB User

violet89...
Consider yourself lucky. From what I have read there are very few women who can ejaculate when they orgasm. It seems pretty well accepted that only 20 percent of all women orgasm period! Those out of this number who can actually squirt during orgasm is even a much smaller number. The squirting variety is a pushing variety caused by stimulating the g spot on the inner back wall of the uterus. Stimulating the g spot will much of the time bring on a sense of an urgency to pee, however to continue on will not bring on peeing. It actualy brings on a g spot orgasm which is unbeleivably intense and pleasurable and repeatable by many many continued multiple orgasms if desired before ending your sexual session. **** orgasms are more like one or two and down. I have gone on and on with repeatated g spot orgasms up to as many as ten. Some say theycommonly have sessions of 20 to 30 per session.

If you have squirting orgasm, consider yourself and continue on. Your partner will feel like a king making you reach this point of excitement and it will only make your sexual experiences and relationship stronger.

Old 03-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #7
(male)

js33 HB User

correction!!
previous post should have read "the inner back wall of the vagina"

Old 03-21-2006, 06:29 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User

I pee and pass gas sometimes when I have an orgasm and have no idea why. I am married to the most wonderful man and after 6 years of having sex with him we both get so used to it, it's nothing! I think it happens cause everything down there gets so relaxed when having an orgasm it releases your muscles, etc... It is actually very nice and I've come to not care as well as my DH not care about the pee or the gas passing, especially at the very important moment for me and him! Heck, he has scene me give birth, and many other gross things. It is love!

So, if a bit of pee comes out don't worry about it. Honestly men don't care cause they are enjoying the moment to much to care!

Old 03-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #9
(female)

CallaLilly11 HB User

First of all, do not feel bad about yourself. Some women experience this as well.

In my 20's, I all of a sudden started to do the same thing only with oral sex. I always had female ejaculate and then all of a sudden I peed on one of my bf's during oral sex! I was so embarrased. My orgasms were more intense when he did it. I am in my mid 30's and I no longer do that (plus I am married and very used to my husband). I always pee before sex and I am okay.

I would also speak to your gynecologist for advice and if they cannot help you then a urologist. If it is that bad and natural remedies cannot help, I believe there is medication that can.

Best of luck.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:05 AM   #10
(female)

Evelina88 HB User

Hi im ahving same problem i peed when i had sex fellt awful but i couldnt control it didnt even feel it. now when im having sex i always go to toilett before and im afraid that i will pe when im about to come. when i feel soo nice and about to coem sometimes its feels like i will pee but dont know if i will but i stop the sex cause it aint felling funny to pee in bed. Im trying to relax and not thinking about it but cant forget it hate it.
do any one know what to dpo about it?

Closed Thread