It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
(female)

lnor1082 HB User
Question How do I tell a guy that I am a virgin?

I知 24 and just never really been "brave" enough to go all the way through with sex and now I知 worried what the guy I am interested in might think because I am still a virgin.

Old 04-01-2006, 09:50 PM   #2
(male)

justinluck HB User
Re: How do I tell a guy that I am a virgin?

Any guy I know (myself included) would prefer their girlfriend to be a virgin. But on that note, you deserve to find a man who is also a virgin, or on the same experience level as you. Certainly don't give yourself to a man who's been around the playing field. Your body is sacred and deserve only the best.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2006, 10:23 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

tigerlillyrose HB User
A lot of guys are going to like a virgin for various reasons, Ok? So don't worry about it. You NEVER have to be ashamed of being a virgin or not being a virgin. Just tell him (well, at an appropriate time, of course. Just don't BLURT it out).
Look, if he's freaked out by it, the guy is weird. Ok, some guys do have the attitude "I want a chick who knows what to do in bed", but 9 times out of 10, there is nothing more erotic, romantic, sweet and tender about deflowering a virgin.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-02-2006 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Vulgar language is not allowed on these boards. Thanks.

Old 04-02-2006, 02:34 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

If the guy is smart he should see it in your eyes, you shouldnt need to tell him.

Old 04-02-2006, 07:02 PM   #5
(female)

nightangel73 HB User

given that i was a virgin for a long time i had a number of bf where i told i was a virgin. It was actually a pride for me to say it as it made me look like I am woman who don't sleep around. I do not understand how come a gal could possibly think there is something wrong saying a guy she is virgin.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:28 AM   #6
(female)

lnor1082 HB User

I dont think three is anything wrong with being a virgin. I just dont know how to say it and I dont know if this will make that much sense, but i dont want him to think too differently of me. I mean, i dont want him to think "well whats wrong with her?" or anything like that. I know that it shouldnt matter, but i cant help but think it will.

Old 04-03-2006, 04:23 AM   #7
(female)

nightangel73 HB User

well the way i used to say was "i have to tell you one thing, I am a virgin." Very easy. Let me tell you one thing and hope you never forget this. If you feel afraid to be yourself around a guy I can tell you stay away from such man. Cause the man is the right one you won't need to be scared of being yourself. He will love you no matter what. No matter how weird you are. There is nothing like being yourself and not being afraid to say the things that you want to say afraid of what other people would think. Learned that from Angelina Jolie.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:40 AM   #8
(male)

ksaguy HB User

you need not to worry at all.... trust me, if he has any decency, hed be really glad to have you otherwise you dont deserve a person who doesnt accept you for who you are.

i am a virgin myself and would really prefer a virgin girl.

Old 04-09-2006, 06:59 PM   #9
(female)

Tiny1One HB User
Post Re: How do I tell a guy that I am a virgin?

If he's not interested in you because of that you don't need him. And it's better to know that then to waste your time IMO. I'd say just be up front with him about it. Wait for the right opportunity and tell him. I didn't lose my virginity til I was 25 and had the same fears you did. But eventually it came out and all the guys listened. They weren't all happy about it but no one ran away. And when the time came I had sex with who I thought was the right one.

I also had the pleasure of taking my current bf's virginty. He was 30 and we had been dating for almost 2 months. He was very nervous to tell me but one night he got up the courage. He had some bad experiences in the past and women walked away, but I didn't. I listened and told him it didn't matter. I admit I was shocked and a little disappointed but I got over it. After a couple of months we had sex and it was a wonderful experince. If he's the right one virginity won't matter so try not to stress so much. It is what it is and you can't change it so just face it head on with your head held high. It'll all work out one way or another in the end.

Old 04-10-2006, 09:43 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny1One
If he's not interested in you because of that you don't need him. And it's better to know that then to waste your time IMO. I'd say just be up front with him about it. Wait for the right opportunity and tell him. I didn't lose my virginity til I was 25 and had the same fears you did. But eventually it came out and all the guys listened. They weren't all happy about it but no one ran away. And when the time came I had sex with who I thought was the right one.

I also had the pleasure of taking my current bf's virginty. He was 30 and we had been dating for almost 2 months. He was very nervous to tell me but one night he got up the courage. He had some bad experiences in the past and women walked away, but I didn't. I listened and told him it didn't matter. I admit I was shocked and a little disappointed but I got over it. After a couple of months we had sex and it was a wonderful experince. If he's the right one virginity won't matter so try not to stress so much. It is what it is and you can't change it so just face it head on with your head held high. It'll all work out one way or another in the end.

Nice

Old 04-13-2006, 05:54 AM   #11
(male)

ksaguy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny1One

really well said...
but can i please ask you what did you exactly mean by 'a little disappointed'?
i mean as in what sense?
this might help me in the future actually.

Old 04-14-2006, 07:30 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

Sari05 HB User
Talking Re: How do I tell a guy that I am a virgin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnor1082
I知 24 and just never really been "brave" enough to go all the way through with sex and now I知 worried what the guy I am interested in might think because I am still a virgin.

Hi There,

I am 24 and I am still a Virgin too. I think that you should wait for the right time to tell your boyfriend that you are still a Virgin. Also your boyfriend shouldn't pressure you into having sex. You will know when it is the right time to have sex. It is a hard decision to make, it's best to wait until you are with the person that you are meant to be with. I have been pressured to have sex with a guy before, but I didn't do it because I felt that it wasn't right and
I wanted to wait, and I am still waiting. Don't do something that you don't feel comfortable doing. I think that It is best to wait.

It's just my opinion.

Closed Thread