It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2006, 07:43 AM   #1
(female)

Joltster HB User
Can't feel anything during sex with a man...

I am very worried about a problem i have and i just don't know how common it is to be like this.

When i have intercourse with a man i just don't feel ANYTHING in my vagina at all. I don't feel any pleasure, just nothing, i can't even feel his penis inside me and wouldn't even be able to tell if he has it in me or not, i just can't feel anything with my vagina from intercourse. Needless to say i never orgasm through intercourse with a man and have no hope at all of ever orgasming this way. What is wrong with me? Do i have something wrong with my vagina or is it more insensitive than other women's vaginas? I heard that 70% of women don't ever achieve orgasm through penetration alone but how common is it to just feel nothing at all? Surely other women get some pleasure out of it even if they don't orgasm? I'm so worried about this i feel like going to my doctor for help but i don't know if she'll be able to help at all.

I can orgasm really easily from my clitorus both alone and with partners so that is not a problem.

I would dearly love to orgasm from a man's penis inside me like other women do. I have dreams where a man is making love to me and i come from my vagina in my dreams and it makes me really want this to happen in real life.

If i can only come from my clitorus with a man what is the point of being with a man what is the point of him having a penis and doing it to me that way?

I think i am bisexual and i really like men as well as women but because of my problem i feel put off being with men and wonder maybe if i should just be with women but i really fancy and like men and do want to have boyfriends.

Who else has this problem and just what is wrong with my vagina?

(I've felt pleasure in my vagina messing about alone with vibrators etc but never from a man inside me...)

any advise or to hear from any other women with a similar problem appreciated....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2006, 08:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Can't feel anything during sex with a man...

Have you tried different positions? Try a position that stimulates the clitoris (like woman on top) and then you can have an orgasm from SEX and not just stimulating the clitoris itself.

I'm not really sure about why you wouldn't be able to feel ANYTHING.. all I can think about is maybe it's the position or maybe the man isn't thrusting hard enough or something like that.

Old 04-29-2006, 12:55 AM   #3
(male)

justinluck HB User

Are you sure the guy you were with had sufficient length and girth? This is very important to provide proper stimulation in the right areas. Most important areas are the G-spot and the cervix to cause climax.

Old 04-30-2006, 08:57 AM   #4
(male)

DoorNumberThree HB User

A large percentage of women don't get orgasms without clitorial stimulation, so this is not an unusual problem. I would try different position as the other poster suggested. Other position to try is if he raises your leg on his shoulder (assuming you are flexible enough). It may be that his penis is particularly small (keep in mind not to tell him this, and that is what he does with it that counts).

Note that that position will vary on the person. Suggest you try different position to your boyfriend to explore the one that works best. I am sure he'll be open to it :-).

Closed Thread