It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2006, 02:30 PM   #1
(female)

janeene24 HB User
Unhappy NEVER had an internal orgasm, help!!!

Hello everyone. Maybe someone out there can help me out. Here's the deal:
I'm 25 years old and I have been sexually active since I was 13 years old, I know it's young but please don't judge. Anyway, I have never been able to have an orgasm through intercourse but I have had many during oral sex and masturbation. I've even felt myself coming very close plenty of times but my husband would orgasm before I could and even if he didn't it would take forever for me to orgasm. And because of my situation I'm really losing interest in sex all together. Can anyone out there please help me?! I feel like i'm dying inside.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-03-2006 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Note edits to your post. Use proper terminology.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:47 PM   #2
(female)

dustyrose HB User
Re: NEVER had an internal orgasm, help!!!

I have the same problem. Which really isn't a problem once you figure out how to get around it. There are two types of orgasms, internal and external. From what I understand, there aren't many women who are able to experience both kinds. You and I are external. Which pretty much means you have to have clitoral stimulation or it isn't going to happen. I have learned to tilt my pelvis a certain way so that my husbands pelvic region rubs my clitoral region during sex enough that I have an orgasm with no problem. And it's great because by tilting my pelvis to rub his, I can control how slow or how fast I reach orgasm. I really hope this helps you because I felt the same way you did until I figured this trick out. Now I look forward to it again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2006, 04:10 PM   #3
(male)

squierme HB User
can you make yourself orgasm with a toy?

Are you ladies useing multiple positions?

You ladies should look into buying a book on karma sutra for your husband as gift. Also maybe giving oral sex before pentration would help your husband be able to take you a step further before he orgasms.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-03-2006 at 06:26 PM. Reason: How-to / TMI. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of any of the four Sexual Health boards. Thanks.

Old 05-04-2006, 04:10 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

lala-whatsnext HB User

internal - external? ok the poster must mean that with a penis and without a penis..... Clitoral stimulation is what causes orgasm. With men it is stimulation of the penis.

When a woman is having sex with the man on top it is hard to get clitoral stimualtion but it can be done. I've only managed it a few times in my life. The position to have sex with the most amount of clitoral stimulation is for the woman to be on top. Practice makes perfect, so start practicing.......and practice on thinking about what you are doing and how good it feels. The mind is 90% of the problem most of the time. Don't feel alone, many women deal with the same problem. When I have sex it we end up with me on top, then when I am done he can choose his favorite position. Don't make it hard, experiment and go with the flow.
good luck honey.

Old 05-04-2006, 06:53 PM   #5
(female)

Boukensha HB User

I dont know if I have the same problem or not, but I do know that vaginal intercourse alone is not near as good as both that and clitorial stimulation. Maybe I am "external" like you say, maybe thats why I need both, I just thought I was weird or that since I only lost my virginity/got married just a month ago.
My husband complains that he has to do both, its says its "gonna give him carpal tunnel"...silly man...he may complain but MAN is it nice...so ask your husband to do both, its the least they can do for you for all the things I am sure you do for him

Old 05-05-2006, 08:13 AM   #6
(female)

mrsnank HB User

I don't think you should be upset at all about it. You are not a freek. Most women ( not all ) cannot have an orgasm through penetration. I can only be achieved through clitoral stimulation. You nor he is lacking in any way because of it. It just is. If you want to orgasm during penetration I highly reccommend a small toy. Just hold it against you while you are having sex. Bing Bang Boom. Plus if you are doing while having sex it is heightened even more. You can do this in any position. No sense giving him carpal tunnel as another poster stated. LOL take care of business yourself. Just make sure you explain that it isn't *his* fault, it's what your body requires. It will definitely take the pressure off both of you for sure!!! In order for me to ever have an orgasm it has to be through clitoral stimulation like many women. Trying it during sex can be very uncomfortable to the guy to maintain the correct position long enough. This will work I promise!!!

Old 05-05-2006, 01:20 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

"internal - external? ok the poster must mean that with a penis and without a penis..... Clitoral stimulation is what causes orgasm. With men it is stimulation of the penis. "

I find this comment funny because I can't have an orgasm with just clitoral stimulation alone. I have never had an orgasm from just oral sex or just touching the area. In fact, I don't really even like oral sex that much. Yes I do have orgasms all the time, but inside my vagina is what stimulates it. So I think the statement that some women are external and others are internal orgasmic would be more correct.

Old 05-05-2006, 08:34 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdweller
"internal - external? ok the poster must mean that with a penis and without a penis..... Clitoral stimulation is what causes orgasm. With men it is stimulation of the penis. "

I find this comment funny because I can't have an orgasm with just clitoral stimulation alone. I have never had an orgasm from just oral sex or just touching the area. In fact, I don't really even like oral sex that much. Yes I do have orgasms all the time, but inside my vagina is what stimulates it. So I think the statement that some women are external and others are internal orgasmic would be more correct.
if you are stimulated inside ''the vagina, then is that what you call internal orgasm? or like this lady wants to have....a vaginal orgasm?...the clitorial orgasm is not internal, but from what your saying when your stimulated inside then thats what you call an internal orgasm?(deep with in)
I don't think thats what this lady means? theres a big difference being stimulated clitorally and all stimulation comes from clitorial stimulation....she wants to have the deep within outta body orgasm...there best relaxing care free orgasm a female can ever have there the best ones from what my female friends have experinced!

some women love to orgasm orally and some don't..I guess it's all of how you feel or what you feel??being stimulation can come in many different ways, and to be stimulated with penis or finger or vib deep inside ''the'' vagina then from what I can gather thats what you call a internal deep with in orgasm...correct?
but then agian that goes back to the clitoral orgasm... don't it?

Old 05-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #9
(male)

DoorNumberThree HB User

Don't worry about it, I recall only 30% of women can orgasm from just straight intercouse. You may be able to improve your chance if you're on top. In many case, even that is not possible, so if you can ask your guy if he can use oral technique on you or use a toy.

Closed Thread