It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2006, 09:12 PM   #1
Inactive

skeetereater HB User
Masterbating..The Female Clitoris

I am a 28 yo female and have been masterbating through just stimulating the clitoris since I was 13 years old. I "discovered" my **** when I was in a swimming pool and jumped up to grab onto the edge of the pool and one of the jets hit me there and made me have my first orgasm.

I started to use running water in the tub, and then went to a vibrator. I have NEVER had an orgasm during sex and I feel it is because of this. I can not get stimulated through intercourse. Have I ruined my chances of ever reaching orgasm without a vibrator?

I introduced one in the bedroom with my husband, but he did not like the fact that HE could not get me off.

What to do? Anyone else in the same boat?

Old 05-07-2006, 09:20 PM   #2
(female)

shmal HB User
Re: Masterbating..The Female Clitoris

Hi Skeeter I don't think that you have ruined your chance for orgasm however I have found that I (&most of my female friends)achieve from clitoral stimulation more so then intercourse.I have also found that if I or my DH uses a vibrator (on me that is ,lol)it does seem to "desensitizes" that particular area for a while making hard to achieve during intercourse But we're hardly talking right now let alone doing anything else Good luck.

Last edited by shmal; 05-07-2006 at 09:21 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2006, 11:23 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

that is the cutest story i have ever heard...

Old 05-08-2006, 07:38 AM   #4
(male)

orangejello HB User

Theres more than one way to skin a cat. You need to start thinking about the "G" spot, if you can not get off during sex from a **** orgasam then try working on the "G" spot, My GF can do both from me or toys, tell your BF not to be upset the toys are not a replacement for him they are a friend an an asset to him in the bedroom. Start having him us the toys on you together with intercoarse, the vibration and the visaul are good feeling on guys too.
Good Luck and good sex.

Old 05-08-2006, 08:24 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

cookiepls HB User

Skeeter,
You may or may not ever have a vaginal orgasm, but the masterbation has nothing to do with it. The female equivalent to the penis is not the vagina, but the clitoris. It has far more nerve endings than the vagina. The majority of women don't achieve a vaginal orgasm without some kind of clitoral stimulation too, so don't let it worry you. You're perfectly normal. With time, experience, and good communication between you and your lover, you'll learn how to get the stimulation you need during (or before or after) intercourse.

Old 05-08-2006, 09:37 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User

My advice is do both! When have sex try and stimulate your clitoris at the same time. I do that and have the best orgams ever! So maybe trying this for a while will start to give you a bit more feeling in your vagina and the Gspot area.

Old 05-08-2006, 11:26 AM   #7
(male)

DoorNumberThree HB User

skeeter,

Most women I know can't orgasm through straight intercourse. This is because there isn't enough clitorial stimulation. I usually have to resort to oral sex.

I am not so sure about the gspot thing, but one of my ex and mine's favorite position was to have me enter her from behind while she rub her clitoris. This may not work for every one, but it seems to work for us (Unfortunately, it does not work for my current SO :-()

Old 05-09-2006, 09:46 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

Trying different positions and clitoral stimulation by you or your b/f should help having more and better orgasms.

Old 05-12-2006, 07:56 PM   #9
(male)

KimChard HB User

i never used to get orgasms either not unless i was on top
i guess because i was ontop while sitting down the **** was being
touched or stimulated more but im guessing you just have to get in the mood and have sex while him sitting down and you moving that should be able to give you an orgasm while having sex i dunno i cant explain it but try

Old 05-14-2006, 02:39 PM   #10
Veteran
(male)

adamace1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg
that is the cutest story i have ever heard...
LOL I feel the same way....

Old 05-15-2006, 05:34 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

cocoeyes HB User
Hmm I have the same problem. Have been masturbating only stimulating my clitoris and NEVER had an orgasm from intercourse either. I've come to except the fact that I haven't May not ever orgasm from intercourse.

But my boyfriends tongue comes in handy on his part.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-15-2006 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Note edit to your post. Please use proper terminology.

Old 05-16-2006, 05:08 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

HI,
Theres a way to stimulate your **** with the penis, a man needs to know how to use his penis for max pleasure for both , experiment with it, like one poster said while having intercourse, you or your partner ...blah blah to to your ****, also the penis can stimulate the ****, theres certain positions like female on top, but theres a lot more positions and very comfortable ones, its hard to tell you how on these boards, so just experince the session.
it helps if the male can last a while....it usally takes the female bout 15 /20 minutes to be stimulated to orgasm during intercourse.

Last edited by chevyman; 05-16-2006 at 05:09 PM.

Closed Thread