It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
(female)

alazay1 HB User
Loose Vagina

Ever since I had my son almost 4 years ago, sex is just not the same at all. I had 4th degree laceration and also had a forcep delivery. I am just too loose down there. It is ruining my sex life. I hardly have any sexual pleasure. My muscles are so week, even when I try to grip my husbands penis, it almost does nothing, and during certain positions, I feel like its gonna fall out. Has anyone else had the procedure that tightens your vagina? I was just wondering if this really made things better down there. May I add that I have tried kegels for almost 3 years. DOES NOTHING.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:00 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

MysteriousGuy HB User
Re: Loose Vagina

Try....keel...wait...I forgot what it's called...there should be some excerise to help you out with it, I forgot what is it called. I'm sure someone will post here and let you know what it is so you can look up on it to see how to do it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2006, 11:15 PM   #3
(female)

MzPrincessReina HB User

other than a operation, I think kegals was your only shot.

Last edited by MzPrincessReina; 05-13-2006 at 11:16 PM.

Old 05-14-2006, 07:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User

I havent had this surgery............but it is called vaginal rejuvenation, i have the same issue as you..............i am looking into that and also labiaplasty. Kegal's have never worked for me either.

Old 05-14-2006, 07:25 AM   #5
(male)

mefrin HB User

My late wife had a similar problem after the birth of one of our daughters. She subsequently had surgery when the problem was rectified. I do not recall it ever down-regulating my libido but its resolution seemed to bring more pleasure to her.

Old 05-15-2006, 03:37 PM   #6
(female)

alazay1 HB User

Thank you guys for the advice. I guess surgery is my only option

Old 05-16-2006, 04:55 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

HI,
EXCUSE ME,
BUT I GUESS I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION ABOUT VIGINAL TIGHTNESS? OR LOSENESS?
ARE YOU CONCIDERING SURGERY BECAUSE YOU GET NO FEEL/PLEASURE FROM INTERCORSE ALONE? ORAL? OR YOUR NOT FEELING ANYTHING DOWN THERE AT ALL? YOUR SENSITIVITY HAS GONE? AND YOU CAN NOT BE STIMULATED?
Does your dh complain?
I can't see why have a baby would do that? of course I'm not a female.

Old 05-17-2006, 01:46 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

daisy-duke77 HB User

Oh yes............having a vaginal birth certainly can make the muscles lax. Usually the vagina goes back to normal after giving birth, but some women dont have as much ellasticity as other's. Kegal's really should help tighten those muscles................but really they never worked for me. Im surprised mine changes sooooo much with only 1 vaginal birth (1 c-section) It's a sad fact that surgery would be the only answer. I guess you have to look at how bad it really is, and if sex is really that unenjoable.

Old 05-22-2006, 12:27 PM   #9
(female)

LadyShriver1 HB User

I think one of the most important posts from the man who noted his wife had had the surgery...he also said he had never noticed any drop in his libido... Does your SO feel the same way? If so, I think you should only consider the surgery for your own pleasure...I'm sure he loves you and enjoys things just as much. But if it's something that will help your pleasure or sexual esteem, then ask your doctor about it. I have also found that some positions are better for me with smaller or larger men...maybe the same is true for you and your new size...experiment and see what still feels wonderful. Good luck!

Closed Thread