It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2006, 09:51 PM   #1
(female)

cynphul HB User
2 cuts

Hey ya'll! I'll try and make it short and sweet.
Been with the same guy for 2 years now.. no std's no nothing. So lately when we have sex, after when i go pee there is this HORRIFIC pain and burning. We are sufficiently lubricated, and have by process of elimination figured it was his semen that caused this. So now... when he climaxes I don't let the semen touch any area near there. But a new problem has arisen and i am not sure if anyone has encountered this. But now.. in the area between my vaginal opening and my bum on each side are 2 long cuts. not deep but it more or less looks like.. rug burn or something. No scab or puss just 2 cuts. It is uncomfortable for the inital penetration so things have to be slow.. but it burns when i pee also. i wish we could have diagrams so i could more effectively show this. I do not believe it is caused by the friction or the hair because they are always there. I am not dry either. So before i head to the doctor i just wanted to check if this has happened to anyone else!
Thanks for takin the time to read this.. any advice helps.

-cyn

Last edited by cynphul; 05-18-2006 at 09:52 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2006, 02:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: 2 cuts

Do they look like tears? Like the skin got ripped down in that area? If so, I get the two cuts in that area quite OFTEN and I know how painful they can be, especially if they get bigger or deeper than how they start off as. When you pee, it's probably getting on the cut, making it burn (happened to me). These are pretty hard to heal unfortunately.. the best way is to take a break from sex until they heal and then a few days after that to make sure. Then afterwards, you have to be careful to not be too rough or avoid certain positions that would stretch out that area.. or at least don't do them AS much. Even if you are well lubricated, it can still rip since it's in such a delicate area. It kind of happened to me out of nowhere.. after it happens once, unfortunately it can keep coming back since it won't heal all the way and I doubt many people are willing to stop having sex for months!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2006, 10:04 PM   #3
(female)

cynphul HB User

heheh thank you so much! yeah... i'm sure my man isn't willing to give up sex for months let alone me! Hopefully it will get better.. just gotta be gentle i suppose until its healed.
Cheers!

Old 05-20-2006, 07:01 AM   #4
(female)

shai`anne HB User

It sounds like the sex maybe to rough. Sometimes he may bang into you to hard and it causes some scratches.

Old 05-23-2006, 06:02 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Yeah I'd definitely just try to be gentle until it heals!! Avoid positions that rub too much on that area.. all will do it somewhat, but some tend to do it more than others. Mine went away without stopping having sex for months.. I couldn't do it either (lol)!! But it comes back every now and then .

Old 05-23-2006, 08:16 PM   #6
(female)

cynphul HB User

Thank you all so much, I hope to get this resolved soon!

-cyn

Closed Thread