It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #1
(female)

jhamilton401 HB User
No interest in sex anymore, can't feel anything.

Please help me. My husband and I have been married for almost 13 years now.
I remember when we first started dating as teenagers the sex was amazing.
Now over the lasts few years its not that I don't enjoy sex because I do but I don't feel pleasure during sex. I don't the physical sensations that I should be having during sex. I just go through the motions now it seems just to make sure my husband feels good. I have completely lost me interest in sex now because of this.
I haven't told him that I don't feel anything during sex because I know it would break his heart and I don't want him to feel like its his fault because I don't believe it is. I am still very physically attracted to him just as much as the day we met.
We occasionally try different things, new positions and oral. Now he can make me climax with oral but even then he salivates too much when he's doing that and I hate that when its too, almost slimy feeling to me. But even then I don't know how to break that to him to without coming across as "I think you suck in bed" attitude.
Does anyone else man or woman feel this way? Please post I'd like to hear your opinions and advice.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:55 PM   #2
(female)

jhamilton401 HB User
Re: No interest in sex anymore, can't feel anything.

Oh, I forgot to mention before anyone asks. I don't take any medications so there isn't anything like that that could be interferring with my sexual performance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2006, 08:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

You must have some feelings, or else how do you climax?

Old 06-19-2006, 07:05 AM   #4

muvxiek HB User

You are not to worry. What you say means that you have the lack of libido, it's common. My wife had the same story. Sex for us was the time of warmness and openness. We both rather nervous and quarrelled a lot when we were younger, so sex was very important for us. Then she just lost her desire. It was as there was a glass between us, because the only way to be very close was sex. So I can imagine your feelings and can recommend you to try Sentia pills for women or any other drug you can find. My wife simply returned her libido after taking Sentia. I'm sure that you are very sexy and your desire will come to you again.

Old 06-20-2006, 07:08 AM   #5
(female)

CountryGirl HB User

Veromax and Maca worked for me. This is a common problem--don't give up till you find what works for you. Lots of stuff out there. It can be hormonal and supplements help.

Old 06-20-2006, 07:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

I think age as a lot to do with the way your feeling? if your free of any type medical condition then its probably just your emotions gone off the track sort- of- speak.
not having a double standard here....>if your in your middle 30's or even late 30's that should be your primetime sex life...(not counting when you was a young teen/ earily 20's)....its good to have an open and free sex life with your partner always obviously, but some times along the way we need a little help and encuragement.
it's you two that will have to please each other..others may give advise, but its actually you two that have to come up with the anwsers.
thats good that you try different things...orally and the positions...just try the things that feels good to you and is eazy on you...to a man I don't think thats an issue, this maybe just an emotional issue with you '' your feelings'' ect,,ect,,

if you go through intimacy not feeling anything(emotionally/ physically) but you do orgasm with oral/that means you can be clitorially stimulated,then your just a ''normal'' woman.

if he saliava's (drools) to much...talk to him tell him its ok to swallow while giving you oral/some men think thats what women likes? maybe for some wemen they do?
so just let him know you don't really like that...''in a nice way of course''....I mean you guys been married 13 years right? then whats there do be affraid of? your clean and free of any std's... also just tell him to relax take his time with you giving you oral... thats what I do and My g/f loves it.... emotions can play a ''big'' part in your sex life and when you get to where you feel it's just a job or the thing a wife has to do.......stop being sexual active for a month or so....just cuddle and say sweet things to each other..and not have sexual relations for a while...just cool it/don't fool yourself and think that its only you/it takes two sweetheart to have a wonderful sex life.......and after bout a month or two...you will feel different have lots of forplay and the fire of wild passion will come back to ya..I PROMISE.

Old 06-21-2006, 04:30 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User

I wetn through this same thing from about 27-30 yrs old.Made things pretty hard in my marriage.My husband was always way into sex ,moreso then myself,but I did want sex and then suddenly I wanted to avoid it all the time.When we did have sex I rarely orgasmed and when I did it was like..oh wow big deal lol.I remember argueing with my husband over this several times.Then one time 3 am he came to me in tears thinking it was all about him of course it had nothing to do with him and I didnt even know what the heck was wrong.So anyway fast forward to now I am 31 be 32 in september and now all I wanna do is have sex with him haha whats not so funny is he isnt the animal he used to be and that I want lol.....but we have been together for alot of years and 5 kids together ,love each other so we are working on it.I dont mean to make it sound like sex is the end all be all because there must be alot more between a husband and wife then sex but it is an important part for alot of couples.I would probably try some of the advice of others here with the supplements and things its worth a shot.Maybe talk to your doctor about your libido loss. best wishes

Old 06-25-2006, 01:56 AM   #8

muvxiek HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGirl
Veromax and Maca worked for me. This is a common problem--don't give up till you find what works for you. Lots of stuff out there. It can be hormonal and supplements help.
Hormonal drugs are not safe, because your organism would never work well without them. Hormonal drugs say to your organism: "don't work, we'll do everything for you, and we’ll do your work!"
Supplements, such as Sentia and many others, say: "We'll HELP you. We'll give you necessary substances and YOU will work better". So I recommend to choose supplements. I would never allow my wife to use hormonal drugs, because I love her.

Closed Thread