It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2006, 07:10 PM   #1
(female)

imaginejoy HB User
Exclamation Is my vagina broken?

Ok...I have a wierd question

For the longest time...My orgasms are tiny weeny and are NOTHING compaired to what most women discribe them as. I get alittle throbbing down there and feel a touch of relief...but that's it...No tingles, no trying to catch my breath...nada...

Anyway, I can only achieve this orgasm if I do it by myself. And I have to be lying on my stomach, and using a vibrator, or dry humping something...(that's how i discovered my masturbation at a young age...dry humping)

So, I can only get a lame orgasm, in only one position...Is it possible that since it has been my only way of achieveing an ''orgasm'' that my body is programmed and can't have one any other way and I'm doomed of a life with tiny orgasms and will never feel the real thing?

I've tried lots of things...but I can never have a real orgasm, or never experience my orgasm unless I'm face down...

Thanks for ANY advice...

Old 07-08-2006, 07:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mystic_star HB User
Re: Is my vagina broken?

I think what you're describing is pretty normal. Sometimes, I have "mind blowing" orgasms and other times it's barely noticeable! I think it all depends on how turned on you are at the time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2006, 02:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User

Be happy with tiny orgasism. I get none. I've stopped gettting them when someone goes down on me i don't get them through penatrive(sp) sex and the only time i do get one is if i use a **** vibrator and even that is crap...

Old 07-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Podee HB User

Every woman is different. I've had many many relationships, and the range is from girls that orgasm over and over with just a few thrusts separating one orgasm from the next, to girls who thought they were climaxing but realized now that they never had but now were, to girls who never have and maybe never will.

Also, I think some men think that if the girl has a small clitoris that is somewhat receded that girl cannot climax as easily but I've experienced women like that who climax easier than ones with the more typical exposed or even large clitoris.

There is no such thing as a broken vagina!

Old 07-09-2006, 07:59 PM   #5
(female)

troublesleeping HB User

For imaginejoy- you do not mention your age but let me tell you from experience- it can get better. In my 20's sex was no big deal. Although I did have orgasims, none were from intercourse, I had to be directly stimulated. I could take it or leave it. I had older friends who would tell me to just wait till I reached my 30's (when women reach their sexual peak), it would be so much better. Oh my GOSH! when I hit 31 yrs old it was EXPLOSIVE, to say the least. I now have multiple orgasims through intercourse and it is wonderful. Of course that all happened when I met the love of my life, my now fiance` who is incredible, patient in bed and pays attention to my likes and pleasing me. What you describe as a "problem" may be just due to maybe your partner? Men have to be patient with intercourse and attentive. If/when you begin to experience orgasim with intercourse, or other ways, but especially with intercourse it may take a while, a long while-but they will get easier to obtain. The main key is to relax, do not concentrate on having the orgasim, that will only heighten your anxiety about not having one and you won't. Just relax, enjoy the experience. Your vagina is not broken.

Old 07-09-2006, 09:03 PM   #6
(female)

imaginejoy HB User

in responce to ''troublesleeping''

yeah, I'm only 21...and I've been with my boy for 4 years, and we were both eachothers first...so it's been a slow climb up the experience ladder....

And yes...it seems like he's somewhat rushed in sex...not rudly tho of course...just cuz he gets so damn excited....(he's 20)...

I guess I can be thankful that I'm getting at least alittle something...and look forward to learning new things and feeling different pleasure!

Old 07-10-2006, 12:25 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User
Imagine-
It sounds like you two aren't exactly reaching your "G" spot. [deleted] I mean the "G" spot orgasm that really will knock you for a loop.

It's hard for a lot of women to have an orgasm and that's an unfortunate thing. Best wishes.

Lezlee

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-10-2006 at 12:34 PM. Reason: How-tos are not allowed. Please read and follow the rules in the Special Rules sticky at the top of this board.

Closed Thread