It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 01:00 PM   #1
(female)

Angel HB User
Burning

Hey what's up everyone! I have a question for you all. whenever me and my fiance get down, it seems to burn durring and after sex, especially when we are through and I go to the bathroom. But the burning goes away. It only starts up when we have sex. Weird huh? anyway I know I had a UTI recently could that have come back? And he and I have been both been tested for stds. Any advice would be greatly appreciated it.

Angel

Old 08-25-2006, 12:42 AM   #2
(female)

mcclis_bev HB User
Re: Burning

Hello, if you have any kind of urinary tract infections or yeast infections you will have painfull intercourse. You will also feel burning and stabbing pains for up to 2-hrs. after sex. Make sure that your doctor knows whats going on, and tell him everything that's happening to you. If you need to log the types of symptoms that happen each time you have sex then do so. The doctor should know how severe your discomfort is each time. Also have your doctor check you out for any fibroids or tumors in your uterus or ovaries, they will cause severe discomfort during and after sex. Good luck...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2006, 11:18 AM   #3
(female)

mammajess HB User
Re: Burning

Having a UTI will make intercourse painfull but it could also be caused by rubbing. Every once in awhile that will happen to me too.I just make sure to keep lube handy. It seems to help. Less friction and rubbing I guess. So you should go to the doctor to make sure it's not an UTI. And if it's not try lube. It helps me good luck luv Jess

Closed Thread