It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2006, 12:06 PM   #1
(female)

Ausomemom2 HB User
Peeing with climax????

I have a very embarassing question, so here goes.... My husband has this lovely new trick in the bedroom where he inserts two fingers and places his thumb onto my clitoris and moves side to side really fast. His fingers are curved upwards slightly and I think he is hitting my "G spot". It is very nice, BUT the problem is I feel like I am going to pee when it starts getting good, so I have never let myself climax, I hold back. I have told my husband this and he says he would love for me to do that, but it is a huge mental hurdle for me to get over. Peeing on my partner isn't something I have ever considered, but at the same time I can't help but be curious about it. My questions are, does it make a huge mess, do you get really embarassed afterwards, if you are having intercourse when it happens...will it hurt anything by getting urine inside of the vagina, and did the orgasm feel different than usual?? My husband and I have a very open and honest relationship, been married for 7 years, have 2 kids and we talk about everything. But this is a bridge we've never crossed. Thanks for ANY and ALL replies!!

Old 09-08-2006, 02:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Liamsmom HB User
Re: Peeing with climax????

That's a gushing orgasm my dear enjoy it's fabulous!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2006, 03:56 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

You may want some towels on hand.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:53 PM   #4
(female)

adriennerose HB User

i'm unclear on whether or not this is a problem ? do you want to pee ? discuss with hubby. now on the other hand if this is disturbing you, you should speak to your doctor. you mention having two children and it's possible you may have a prolapse ( bladder or uterine ) that could be corrected with surgery or a pessary.

Old 09-12-2006, 06:28 PM   #5
(female)

shannonbarie HB User

I myself have never experienced this, but from what I have read and heard from others it is natural to have the urge to urinate, but it's not actual urine that is coming out. It's along the same lines of when a man ejactulates. It is virtually impossible for a man to urinate when having an orgasm. Muscles in the urethra at the bladder sphincter tighten so no urine can come out. I say go for it and make sure you have plenty of towels on hand.

Old 09-12-2006, 08:20 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User
Thumbs up Re: Peeing with climax????

Really girls it's NOT PEE!! I have been lucky enough to have these for years .....yes i have a great husband!It is a female ejactulation and can be up to one litre of fluid..that's what happens when the guy hits the g spot........so lay back and enjoy it (but do add a old pillow or some towels first) i really don't know why we're not taught more about them in school(we learn enough other usless info in sex education !) ..maybe because most men cant find the spot????SO once again it is not pee it's a female ejactulation , don't bother going to the doctor this is a normal bodily function, it feels like pee because we're not used to feeing that much wettnes pouring out of us unless it's pee . MY high school friends and i always called ir flooding ........

Old 09-13-2006, 04:55 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User

Yes I agree with the others - it is not pee!!

When we get aroused everything swells up down there, like the man obviously does, well try going to the toilet for a pee when that happens, and neither sex can because of the swelling.

Also I couldn't pee as fast as that anyhow! lol

Old 09-14-2006, 01:28 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

I don't know why some can and some can't release this fluid during an orgasm. Maybe some females are more sensitive to a certain area being stimulated.

I have no problems having an orgasm, but i've not experienced this type of orgasm. My current partner did have a relationship with a lady who virtually always had these types of orgasms, they were her standard orgasm. He didn't like it b/c they always needed lots of towels and you had to plan when and where you could have sex. He doesn't like confining sex to the bedroom and he'll often like to start on foreplay and give me the odd orgasm before arriving home, providing it's private, and he said the last thing he wanted was to have to worry about excess fluids regarding what happened with the ex of his b/c they could never be spontaneous outside of the house and oral was out b/c he didn't like it all virtually washing out over his face.

Some guys are really into it and some don't care, but if your partner doesn't mind and you don't mind, then there shouldn't be a problem. You should be able to do whatever makes you feel comfortable within your own relationship.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:27 AM   #9
(female)

hobbitlass84 HB User

As soon as you feel like you have to pee just bare down those muscles like you've been holding it for a while and finally be able to pee (but it's not pee). I hear that the fealing is great (I haven't experienced it yet).

Old 12-15-2006, 07:59 PM   #10
(female)

Tunya HB User

I have had the expereince of having that type of orgams and I also thought that I had peed on my partner. I was very embarassed by because i had never had one like that before. But my partner was very understanding. learn to have multiple orgams they are great.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:58 AM   #11
(female)

telder HB User
I felt the exact same way. I was married for 14 years and never experienced an orgasm as the one implied. It wasn't until I met my current boyfriend that I have had this massive explosive orgasm. I remember the very first time he made me orgasm like that we had been seeing eachother for at least 6 months. He was giving me oral sex [deleted] but anyway I felt like I had to pee. I tried to hold it but it kept wanting to come and I thought I felt a little coming out so i told him I had to pee and I'd be right back. I sat on that toilet for at least 10 minutes trying to pee so that I could get back and experience what I was feeling without the threat of peeing on him. He even yelled to me while I was sitting on the toilet that I didn't have to pee and that it was an orgasm and he told me to come back. He said he couldn't wait for me to feel it. I'd never felt that feeling before ever while I was married. It was so new to me. I'd heard of this but never thought that I'd be experiencing it. I finally did pee. But once I got back to bed and he got me to that point again I knew that I had already emptied my bladder so I stayed on that ride and let it all go. It was the most exciting and intense feeling I have ever had. So my suggestion to you would be to make sure that you empty your bladder before you have sex. Just let it go....You'll be glad you did.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-20-2006 at 04:59 PM. Reason: TMI removed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board before posting again.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:43 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Telder, that just goes to show how we can have long term relationships with two or more people, yet sexually the relationships can be so very different.

I think you can be compatible in other ways with a person, yet sexually not be compatible. My previous partner who i was with for 10yrs never got me feeling even close to what i feel with my current partner, not even at the start of our relationship. Actually i've been with my current partner for a few years now and it's still better now than at the start with my other partner.

Old 12-21-2006, 11:44 AM   #13
(female)

tmomma80 HB User

I say go for it! It is the best orgasm you will ever have!!!!! One time this happend to me when my ex was giving me oral sex. And for the next couple of months I had a new nickname, "squirt". This was the first time for me and him both but he would always say "do it again."

And relax if it does happen it shouldn't be a lot like urine it's just a squirt. Relax and let it flow.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:58 PM   #14
(female)

tracey30 HB User

I remember with an ex boyfriend, i used to lubricate the palm of my hand and rub the top of his penis. He loved it but always made me stop cos he felt he wanted to pee. He told me to try it one day without stopping just to see what happens (he emptied his bladder before). Withing seconds this yellow liquid came out which looked exactly like urine, and he swore he'd peed!

Old 12-22-2006, 02:16 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I get the feeling that I have to pee often but I never actually do when I orgasm.. but if you think you really WILL pee, maybe you can try this in the shower if you are concerned about it.. that way it won't make a mess or anything! Just make sure you are comfortable with it.. I know people who have experimented with peeing on each other (I never have) and they did it in the shower to avoid a mess. I wouldn't see how this would harm you in any way since we all pee anyway.. I would just make sure you are careful not to get a urinary tract infection. Usually peeing AFTER sex and other acts will prevent this, so maybe he can let go once you do urinate.

Closed Thread