It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
(male)

dragonzeyez HB User
girlfriend in pain after fingering

ok, from what my gf tells me, this should not be serious, but she is the love of my life and i need to know if i may have seriously hurt her. yes, we have discussed this, we talk about everything, we hide nothing from each other, butas far as sex goes, she is still a virgin so i am seeking advice from experienced women here seing as she does not have access to a computer. well, 2 days ago, we fooled around, lots of foreplay, making out, and then i fingered her. i went slowly at first, then harder on her orders, then she ended it with a big "stop!!!", then she told me she is in pain. 2 days have passed, and she is still in some pain, but not nearly as much. i made her tell me every detail. i am soooo terriified that i may have caused permanent injury to her, as this is a girl i can easily see myself starting a family with and spending my life with. i asked her today to rate the pain on a scale of 1-10 and describe to me how the pain currently is. she told me it is about a 3, and that it feels more like a pulled muscle in her side of her thigh close to her vagina. she told me that it does not feel as if anything on the inside is torn or ripped, just that it feels like a pulled muscle. there has been no bleeding at all. my immediate idea is that her being a virgin, i may have just put my fingers in too far and did it too fast and hard. my immediate impression is that this can not be too serious as in the fact that she has told me that either friday or over the weekend she wants sex from me, so i am thinking it cant be too bad. but as i said she is the love of my life, and her being in any pain freaks me out, so i want serious advice from experienced woman on here, what do you think? tell me any advice you can give me. i am leaving for work right after this post, but i will be home in the morning to answer any responses.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-27-2006 at 04:33 AM. Reason: TMI.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2006, 05:42 PM   #2
(female)

LadyMirabelle HB User
Re: girlfriend in pain after fingering

I think she's okay. If it hurts in her thigh, then maybe she pulled something while you were fooling around. Before I had sex for the first time fingering could hurt a lot. One finger was usually alright, but two was *really* painful. I didn't do a whole lot in that area for that reason, until after I started having sex. The first time I had sex, it hurt a lot. I hurt all night and all through the next day. Even the first few times, it was kind of painful until I got used to it. I know a lot of girls whose first times were pretty painful, and who hurt the next day. I know it's scary because I thought there was something wrong with me, but I was totally fine, so I imagine your girlfriend is too.

If her soreness is in this area, I would suggest that maybe you "stetched" things a bit, and made her a bit raw (I know that's kind of gross, but I really mean that in an adult/clinical way).

All in all, you were in an area that can be quite sensitive -- especially for a girl who has not yet had sex. If the pain persists through the week, she may want to give her doctor a call, but I really, really don't think you have anything serious to worry about. Some advil should do the trick.

Good luck!
-Mirabelle

Old 09-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #3
(female)

beaka_sue HB User

okay!! I think where she is a virgin.....it just made it a little sore. I was the same way when my man fingered me for the first time. I think she will be okay. If she says she wants it on the weekend it can't be hurting her to bad. Maybe she got a little nervous or maybe your fooling around just made her a little sore. If she still has it on the weekend then maybe she should get checked out. If not have fun.........hopefully you dont hurt her TOO much. LOL LOL

Old 09-26-2006, 09:23 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

luvgirl HB User

I'm not sure about other women but I get really sore if my bf fingers me too much. Usually he has to decide, he can penetrate or finger me as I get too sore after fingering to give him anything. I think for me it's the friction that will make you sore, it is a really sensitive area. I even tried using a lot of lube but still got really sore. If she's a virgin she's probably not stretched enough but I do remember that the pain does stay for a day or two after stretching. I remember I was so sore after losing my virginity. I could barely walk, and I was still sore the next day. So don't panic too much if she wants you enough to ask for sex A hint, be supportive after your first sexual encounter as losing your virginity is a lot more painful than getting fingered for a girl. Hope this helps.

Closed Thread