It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2006, 03:47 PM   #1
(female)

PoisonIvy5 HB User
Since having sex, pain only AFTER urination

I started dating my guy in the beginning of July, and we decided take our relationship to a physical level about a month ago. A point I should make is that his penis is rather large; long and thick. I was nervous at first about being with him b/c of his size, but he was very, very careful and gentle. Therefore, it didn't hurt when he were first intimate and has not hurt since...until last Friday. Last Friday, we were intimate and everything was fine until we both got a little too carried away and excited and forgot about being careful and we went wild. It didn't hurt until he pulled this one move that positioned him to reach my g-spot. I felt a sort of grinding feeling and then deep sharp pains, sort of like cramping, near my cervix and higher. We immediately stopped, but the pain continued after he pulled out. The day after, I had cramping all day but no other pain. Well, Sunday, I went to the bathroom to pee and it was painful. It wasn't painful TO pee, but I felt a very uncomfortable sensation on the left side of my clitoris AFTER peeing. I felt/feel nothing as the pee starts to come out, but when the stream gets thin, that's when there's trouble. What I experience now is no less than what I was feeling before. Only now, after the pain after I pee, now I feel, what I'll describe as menstrual cramps only on the left side. I should note that my first morning pee is completely painless. After that, it's pain every time. I should also note that I have no burning sensations and no discharge.

I have a drs appt next week but just wanted to know if anyone has ever had the problem of pain only AFTER peeing.

Oh, we were together last night and there was no pain at all....

Thanks for your feedback!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2006, 05:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Since having sex, pain only AFTER urination

hi,
I think its just normal to feel the way you do with the pee and stuff.
HE PROBABLY HIT YOUR CERVIX TO HARD WITH FAST SHARP THRUST AND GOT IT IRRITATED MAYBE A LITTLE SWOLLEN?

I can only say from my g/f's experince, SHE HAS TOLD ME THAT SOMETIMES IT HURTS HER IF I PENATRATE TO DEEP OR GO WITH FAST DEEP SHARP THRUST, WHEN I DO SHE USEALLY HAS THOSE CRAMPS LIKE YOU MENTION.

STOP WITH THE INTERCOUSRE A FEW DAYS, KEEP IT CLEAN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS? IF THINGS DON'T GO BACK TO NORMAL IN A FEW DAYS MAYBE YOUR DR CAN FIND YOUR PROBLEM?...IT COULD BE A UTI ALSO?
WE HAVE TROUBLE WHEN SHE IS IN THE TOP POSITION IF I BUCK UP THAT HURTS HER BUT I LIKE TO GO DEEP.. AND SHE LIKES IT NOT SO DEEP...SO GO FIGURE?
WE GO SLOW OR I GO IN SLOW I SHOULD SAY, PELVIC TO PELVIC AND GRIND AND PULL BACK SLOW SHE LOVES THAT.

Last edited by chevyman; 10-12-2006 at 05:39 PM.

Old 10-13-2006, 06:35 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

StenoLady1 HB UserStenoLady1 HB User

Yes. It's called a bladder infection. The classic symptoms are pain/pressure during the last seconds of urinating and feeling like you have to go again right after you're done, but nothing comes out. An antibiotic is needed for this if it is a bladder infection.

Make sure you empty your bladder before and after sex, especially with a well-endowed man.

What he did was probably bruise your bladder. This happens very easily with a big guy in the doggie-style position, but it can happen in any position.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to empty the bladder! I suffered for years with bladder infections after sex with a big guy. Also, be careful with positions.

Old 10-13-2006, 08:03 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Thats right stenoLady1,
Thats what my g/f has said also, I was thinking the cervix but its the bladder that takes the beating during rough sex with a well endowed man.

Old 10-13-2006, 09:54 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

SunKissed HB User

you're fine, this happens to me too. if it hurts all the time when you pee then that can be a sign of a bladder infection. however if it is only like once after, it's probably just because you are irritated. this happens to me all the time after rough sex and i get those cramps when he hits my cervix or is too deep.

Old 10-16-2006, 11:22 AM   #6
(female)

PoisonIvy5 HB User

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I went to the dr this morning and it is a bladder infection. I have antibiotics.

I told "King Ding-A-Ling" that we have to be much more careful.

Thanks, PoisonIvy5

Old 10-16-2006, 11:54 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

StenoLady1 HB UserStenoLady1 HB User

So glad to hear you're on the road to recovery!

King Ding A Ling ... LOL!

Yes, be careful and try and keep things "sanitary" if you know what I mean down in that region for a while (toys, hands, etc). After a bout with a UTI or bladder infection, some folks are real susceptible to getting them again (I was prone to them for about four years). At least now you know what the symptoms feel like and you can get to a doctor quick if you get another.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:33 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

SunKissed HB User

yeah...make sure you go to the bathroom after having sex ...no excuses..that has completely taken care of my battle with UTI's!

Closed Thread