It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2006, 10:31 AM   #1
(female)

AT1980 HB User
Vaginal Dryness (Not on BC Pill, under 30 yrs old)

Hello All,

I've searched past msgs and can't find one to answer my question. I've been experiencing vaginal dryness. Yesterday was the last day of my period (which was unusually short for me...only 3 days). The week before my period I had very mild vaginal itching w/o any discharge. I took Diflucan but that didn't clear it up. I waited for my period hoping that would help and it seems to have worked but now I'm so dry I feel like the Sahara Desert. My BF and I were messing around yesterday (no sex) and he managed to get me to orgasm but I really wasn't in the mood. After I orgasmed I realized I was still dry and it freaked me out. I can't think what it might be. My period last month was 10 days late but a pregnancy test came back negative. My best friend still thinks I'm pregnant and should re-test.

My background:
I'm 26, not on ANY type of BC Pill/Patch/Ring. We religiously use condoms. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 4 years ago after a routine blood test showed my TSH at 325. It's now down to 2 so I'm okay. And, I've only had 1 yeast infection in my entire life.

My boyfriend thinks it's hormones, and I'm too stressed from work and not getting enough sleep. Maybe he's right... Any ideas?

Closed Thread