It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2006, 10:30 AM   #1
(female)

iwilllove HB User
Semen make your mouth/throat sore?

Anyone else get a sore throat/mouth immediately after a man ejaculates in your mouth? My mouth/throat get sore and feel weird after I get semen in my mouth. Am I the only one?

Old 11-12-2006, 05:47 PM   #2
(female)

Stanee HB User
Angry Re: Semen make your mouth/throat sore?

You're not the only one this has happen to me and I'm scared as hell because now I have to go get a throatculture and make sure I wasn't sucking up bad nut if you know what I mean!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2006, 01:31 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User
Re: Semen make your mouth/throat sore?

This happens to me too that is why I don't do it anymore... it's not worth it... it's disgusting and it makes your throat sore and fuzzy feeling! UGH! You arent the only one!

Old 12-19-2006, 11:23 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

I've not come across this so i'm not really sure what you mean. The only thing i can think of is the taste/quality of the sperm due to what foods and drinks he consumes and whether or not he is a smoker.

Certain things supposedly make both men and women taste better. Smokers and consumers of a lot of meat and dairy are supposed to be not so good. Lifestyle and food/drink don't only affect the taste but can make it more "acid" tasting. Perhaps this is why you feel that it is burning your throat.

On the other hand, guys can pass on throat infections in the form of gonoccocal pharyngitis due to bacterial infection, which would actually make you ill with a fever and all and you need a throat swab to detect this. If you feel ok, but it's simply the taste of him which is affecting you then it's likely either just the way he is or what he is consuming.

Old 12-20-2006, 07:09 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Fillyelf HB User

It makes my throat a little sore . I was just recently wondering if I could be allergic to it.
But maybe this is common.

Closed Thread