It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2006, 06:20 AM   #1
(female)

bw1450 HB User
Orgasim or urination????

In the past year I have experienced something out of the normal for me . During sex I have a lot of fluid. Sometimes shooting upon removal of penis from the vagina, Other times just a massive flood. No blood ,no smell of urine, no feeling of an orgasim. Just way too much fluid coming from the vagina. WHAT IS GOING ON ?????? I am 37 years old and never in my life experienced this problem. I have a tilted bladder from childbirth from that stress incontinence. I have been dealing with that for 11 years. I recently divorced and was sexless for over a year then when I found my boyfriend ... the first few times this did not happen then all of the sudden one night I flooded.... I mean a flood soaking everything under me....since that time it happens almost every time we have sex. Some have told me it is called the ultimate orgasim.... I don't think so... the ultimate orgasim one would think would move you... I feel nothing and don't even know it is happening untill he removes himself from my vagina .... then the massive flood takes place...and sometimes it is not a flood sometimes it shoots out... like their we pressure behind it propelling it out .... PLEASE ..... I need information. Sorry about the content of this post .. I am desperate for answers about what may be going on ....

Old 11-20-2006, 07:37 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

willo1980 HB User
Re: Orgasim or urination????

Is he wearing a condom? Could it just be his semen? It does sound like a Gspot orgasm, but it's likely you would feel something. Although, I have a heard of some women who've claimed they've had Gspot O's and it's either hurted or really weren't that earth shattering. They prefer clitoral stimulation. It could also be your natural fluids are increasing because of your age. If it's a huge concern to you, you could mention it to your Gyno. They are used to hearing some out of the box stuff and nothing ever surprises them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2006, 06:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Liamsmom HB User

g spot orgasm don't worry just enjoy it

Old 11-21-2006, 08:35 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Hmm I would also say a G spot orgasm and female ejaculation, which can happen.. but I would THINK you would feel something too! At least a little bit.. I can only think that maybe it is a very mild one that you don't notice too much. If it doesn't seem like urine I would doubt it would be from that.. and sounds like more than the amount of semen.. I would probably check with your gyno also! I haven't heard of it happening in that amount.

Old 11-21-2006, 03:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User

Hi I have this - and it is female ejaculation!!

It can be embarrasing, it is not urine, as I can't actually urinate that amount!

My partner loves it, be proud of something some may envy

Do a search on female ejaculation

Old 11-21-2006, 05:14 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

onemorething HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw1450
In the past year I have experienced something out of the normal for me . During sex I have a lot of fluid. Sometimes shooting upon removal of penis from the vagina, Other times just a massive flood. No blood ,no smell of urine, no feeling of an orgasim. Just way too much fluid coming from the vagina. WHAT IS GOING ON ?????? I am 37 years old and never in my life experienced this problem. I have a tilted bladder from childbirth from that stress incontinence. I have been dealing with that for 11 years. I recently divorced and was sexless for over a year then when I found my boyfriend ... the first few times this did not happen then all of the sudden one night I flooded.... I mean a flood soaking everything under me....since that time it happens almost every time we have sex. Some have told me it is called the ultimate orgasim.... I don't think so... the ultimate orgasim one would think would move you... I feel nothing and don't even know it is happening untill he removes himself from my vagina .... then the massive flood takes place...and sometimes it is not a flood sometimes it shoots out... like their we pressure behind it propelling it out .... PLEASE ..... I need information. Sorry about the content of this post .. I am desperate for answers about what may be going on ....
Does this happen at times when you haven't had an orgasm?

I'm thinking that if an orgasm did happened earlier, it could be that the penis is just blocking the fluid from releasing from your body. Then it leaves your body when he clears the path so to speak. Which might explain how it could be a part of your orgasm but not necessarily in sync with when you feel it.

If it happens when you have not had an orgasm at all, then I'm in agreement with you that it's probably not a part of an orgasm. I don't know about other people, but I can tell when I've had one. Even a little one. And I'm usually really sure when I haven't. So I'm trusting your instinct on that one.

Old 11-21-2006, 11:39 PM   #7
(female)

bw1450 HB User

Thanks for the replies. I am embarrassed.In the same sense looking for the answers to what is going on . I can say this..... the only thing ultimate about it, is ultimate embarrassment.... My Man friend does not seem to mind it at all. But it sure brings things to a quick hault . I find it very hard to enjoy this. To me this is not right.Maybe when I come to an understanding of what it is and why it is ,then I can find something to enjoy about it ...I do know it cannot be urine ... as it comes from the wrong place...but then again........ is it possible to have a hole/ puncture.... in the bladder that could cause this ... OK OK I'm letting my mind take over and doing toooooo much wondering. I will do the search as advised . Thanks for letting me know I am not alone.

Old 11-22-2006, 06:26 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Liamsmom HB User

The reason why you're not enjoying it is because you're so freaked out, embarassed, self consious about it. Slap a towel down and let your brain catch up with your body and just relax and enjoy it instead if your honey doesn't mind why should you??????

Old 11-22-2006, 08:07 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw1450
I do know it cannot be urine ... as it comes from the wrong place...but then again........ is it possible to have a hole/ puncture.... in the bladder that could cause this ... OK OK I'm letting my mind take over and doing toooooo much wondering. I will do the search as advised . Thanks for letting me know I am not alone.

It comes from the prostate gland, which is located under the g spot, and not the myth of from the bladder.

Old 11-22-2006, 05:46 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by brook65
It comes from the prostate gland, which is located under the g spot, and not the myth of from the bladder.
Really? Only problem is that women don't have a prostate. The prostate is strictly a male organ, LOL.

But I forget the name of the gland it is supposed to come from though, so I'm not much help either.

Anyway, female ejaculation is supposed to come from the urethra but isn't urine. If the fluid you're talking about really does come from your vagina and not your urethra, you may just be experiencing extreme lubrication.

Old 11-23-2006, 10:23 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

brook65 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
Really? Only problem is that women don't have a prostate. The prostate is strictly a male organ, LOL.

But I forget the name of the gland it is supposed to come from though, so I'm not much help either.

Women DO have a prostate gland, it is just smaller than a mans, but possesses all the same structural components of the male prostate gland.

The female prostate gland lies within the wall and along the length of the urethra, the fluid in question is made in the prostate, and expelled through the urethra which is located under the G spot.

When I first researched this, I learnt that during early fetal development, all fetuses start off as female, hence why both men and women have nipples, and a prostate gland.

If you do a search on female prostate, you will see what I am saying is correct.

Last edited by brook65; 11-23-2006 at 11:12 AM.

Old 11-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #12
(female)

glycolysis123 HB User

OMG it's so nice to hear someone else with this problem! I'm 18, and this has only happened to me a handful of times but it's really strange, and kinda emberressing lol. I get SUPER wet during sex, almost to the point of discomfort cuz I start to be unable to feel anything. Then, after it's all over I kinda leak all this fluid out, and yeah, my boyfriend says that occasionally he'll feel it sorta shooting or "spraying" out. It's nuts. I have heard that this is supposed to be something along the lines of a female ejaculation, but honestly, I dont feel any intense pleasure when this happens, it's just strange.

Old 11-25-2006, 01:10 PM   #13
(male)

noonereally HB User
Sorry to be the only male joining in this very female debate. The title just grabbed my attention as this happens to myself and my wife. She was 27 when it first happened to her and I was the first partner it happened with - we had been having sexual relations for a couple of weeks. At first it truly embarrased her and she threw me out of the bedroom but it REALLY turned me on - she was the first woman who had ejaculated on me!! After some time she came to terms with it and infact now embraces it!!

I might be wrong but I think it is something that becomes a part of you and once its in you there is n going back. That is to say that this had clearly never happened to her before but now it happens even when she masturbates - not all the time but more often than not (which makes it hard for her to hide it if she has been masturbating whilst waiting for mr to come to bed!)

The reason why the title grabbed my attention is that sometimes I am not sure she has truly ejaculated and that infact in some cases she might have urinated. I say this because it often happens during oral sex and most of the time it is fairly odourless and tastes quite pleasant, often sweet and sugary but sometimes it tastes salty and smells of urine.

I sometimes find that if she ejaculates before me whilst having intercourse I cannot ejaculate. That is because she suddenly becomes very slippery and I lose sensation - she overcomes this generally by squeezing her pelvic floor muscles which makes for truly intense sex, well lubricated with pleanty of squeezing pressure on my penis. However if she has had a particularly intense orgasm she cant muster the stregnth to squeeze her pelvic floor muscles and that is when I dont ejaculate. Sometimes however I feal it go very wet and then sudeny dry up and sex becomes painful for both of us. It is when this happens that I think she might have urinated.

If you want my advise you should be enjoying this experimenting with it. Discuss it with your partner and if he feals uncomfortable with it perhaps you could experiment to find ways to reduce the frequency of it happening, if he enjoys it you could experiment to make it happen more frequently. I have been with my wife now for 5 years and can now more or less decide wether I want her to ejaculate or not. [deleted]

In short my advise is to experiment both with your partner and alone, and make sure to discuss to with your partner, but most importantly ENJOY IT!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-25-2006 at 05:21 PM. Reason: TMI/How to.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:46 PM   #14
(female)

jello21 HB User

Hey BW

If I were you, instead of doing an internet search like some suggested, go to the Journal of Sex Research. You should be able to find fairly recent articles that are up to date on both female ejaculation and the "female prostate" (which I think is actually called the Skene's Gland).

The internet is great for getting information, however you never know if the source is reliable or recent. Most journals are peer-reviewed and therefore a better source of accurate information.

Good luck with this

Closed Thread