It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2006, 02:36 PM   #1
(female)

ashley0731 HB User
no feeling during sex or oral sex

i am 21 years old and have only experienced one orgasm in my life. i was 14 and had oral sex for the first time. since then i have had no feeling in my vagina during sex or oral sex. im asking for your help because it is getting to the point where it is making me depressed and not wanting to engage in anything to do with sex. i have been with my boyfriend for about 8 months and we are very comfortable about talking about this problem and have tryed many ways to solve it.

i have a huge selfestem issue and have problems letting my boyfriend even seeing me naked. when we are actualy haveing sex alls i can think about is what he may be thinking about or what he thinks of me, i cant focus on anything else besides that. i worry that im doing sumthing wrong or look disgusting. im sure this has a lot to do with why i cant feel anything but even when we are just fooling around I cant feel anything inside of me. we have tryed cliterous stimulation, but its painful for it to be touched. cant sumone help me and explain to me why i have no feelings down there? any response with help me thankyou

Old 12-02-2006, 09:17 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

cocoeyes HB User
Re: no feeling during sex or oral sex

Youíre very self conscience about your body so it might be because you are not allowing yourself to enjoy your boyfriends touch.

Have you ever masturbated? Not only does it relieve stress, but it lets you know what you like and don't like when it comes to intimacy. If youíre having pain or you are not feeling anything... You may want to see your GYN doctor.

Other then that, relax and improve on your self love. If you don't believe youíre sexy and desirable you need to do some self evaluation before you get into a relationship. Let your bf know how you are feeling also.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2006, 02:23 PM   #3
(female)

tracey30 HB User
Re: no feeling during sex or oral sex

I know exactly what your going through sweetie. I first started fooling around when i was 14. My boyfriend only had to touch my clitoris and id come. Never during intercourse though. However, that soon stopped. Im 31 now and im gonna be truthful in telling you i have had 25 partners. During sex and even oral with every single one i used to lay there and think "what the hell am i suppose to be feeling?". I would get so angry with myself that i began to hate sex. Everyone i would tell just used to say you havent met the right one. Yeah right, out of 25?? Like you im paranoid about my body, no man has or ever will see me naked, therefore i feel im quite boring to have sex with as i wont do stuff that involves maybe seeing a hint of me, such as going on top. Maybe we're both just numb down there

Closed Thread