It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
(male)

John55 HB User
Can fingering uterus cause health problem?

My wife enjoys vagina fingering. I used to just finger her cervix. Lately, I insert my fingure all the way into her uterus. First it was only half inch into it. Now my whole middle finger is inside her uterus. Will this cause any health problem? Thanks.

Old 01-09-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User
Re: Can fingering uterus cause health problem?

OMG, are you mad? Hopefully you just don't know what you're talking about because if you are actually in her uterus there is something very wrong with your wife!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User

Yes, I agree...are you sure you aren't just touching her cervix?

Old 01-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User

Well, I hope your finger is inside her vagina, not her cervix. Almost all of the menstrual cycle, the cervix is tightly closed. If a woman is not on birth control pills and menstruating, the cervix will open at ovulation--but that's VERY slight, a few millimeters, you shouldn't be able to get a finger inside! The position of the cervix is often higher in the morning than the evening and most of the cycle it is low and closed. At ovulation, the cervix will be higher up and softer. Now, you can finger AROUND the outside of the cervix, which is hopefully what you are doing or your wife would probably be hurting quite badly.

In any event, if you are managing to finger inside her cervix, I don't think that would be healthy or safe for your wife at all.

Last edited by livinTX; 01-10-2007 at 12:38 PM.

Old 01-10-2007, 06:33 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I agree that it does not sound safe at all. The vagina is made to have something inside it (and by nature, something not exactly sterile) but the cervix is made to NOT let anything in - except tiny sperm.

What you are doing sounds terribly unhygienic and risky. Surely you can find some other way to entertain your wife?

Old 01-11-2007, 06:30 PM   #6
(male)

John55 HB User

Thanks for the advice. I will stop doing that. Luckly no damage being done (as far as I can tell).

Old 01-11-2007, 11:22 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

I never thought it was even possible to get a finger into the cervix so i just had to read this thread. I too feel that you "think" you were in the cervix, but you really weren't. As one of the other ladies suggested, if the cervix lowers and then elevates higher during various times of a woman's cycle then perhaps you were feeling the tip of the cervix and actually thought you were inside due to it being lower/higher. But that's what these boards are for, always someone to set you straight or give advice so no need to feel bad about questions.

Closed Thread