It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2007, 12:02 PM   #1
(male)

nkfrisk HB User
Girlfriend gets too wet

There's no tactful way of saying this, but my girlfriend becomes extremely wet during sex, so much so that I usually have stained sheets afterwards. It is also turning me off oral sex. It is so extreme that I now encourage her to be on top whenever possible, to spare myself the chore of doing laundry.
Is this normal??

Old 03-05-2007, 12:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Girlfriend gets too wet

you should be happy.....it means you're turning her on.
if she wasn't turned on, it wouldn't happen.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2007, 12:41 PM   #3
(female)

fi_sparkle HB User

It is totally normal, every woman produces a different amount of vaginal fluid, and it is good that your girlfriend produces alot, however if its causing problems why dont u ask her in the nicest possible way to wipe away some of the wetness once or twice during sex with a tissue, or maybe lay a towel under her - or better still what about sex in the shower/bath...

Old 03-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #4
(female)

ryzza HB User

i am pretty easily "wet" too, & a bit embarassed by that..it only started with this great guy i'm with rite now..we usually would juz wipe it with a towel or anything close at the time & continue..but yeah..u can place a towel on ur sheets if it really causing u so much hassle to wash them everytime

Old 03-05-2007, 08:38 PM   #5
(female)

Lady_Mia HB User

I would have to agree with the others, its a good thing b/c youre doing a good job. Sometimes me and my love will have a towel near by or put a towel underneath to keep the sheets clean, its easy and you can just throw the towel in the wash.

Old 03-07-2007, 03:55 PM   #6
(female)

Lexiii HB User

I am the same , and think this is normal for a lot of girls if they are turned on. But if the discharge was really excessive and maybe has a smell she could be checked out for STI's if this is not usually normal just to be on the safe side?

Old 03-07-2007, 04:31 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User

What are ya complaining about???Think how she feels!! Shes probley self aware of it. Im a very wet person during sex...(my hubby isnt well endowed)It sucks,and its embarrassing too.We keep "love towels" next to the bed.Be proud you excite her so much.Not much ya can do bout it....sorry.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kari7171 HB User

I agree with the poster that you should put a towel down under her.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-08-2007 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment removed.

Old 03-08-2007, 06:03 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

try-ink HB User

Nobody like doing laundry....

but....when it comes to sex. I don't Mind doing it every single day....Wetter is always better for me and my Husband.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:18 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

Wettness can vary from female to female, but if a female is healthy and all the hormones are working right and you excite her to no end then she will tend to be very wet.

There will be plenty of time for dry times and lubricant when she goes through menopause as i'm told women tend to "dry" up during and after menopause due to hormonal changes. How many couples would give anything to be too wet then!!!!!

My partner loves it wet, no matter whether he's doing oral or any other form of sex and as for the laundry, he says that's what washing machines are for. The only times i've been slightly embarrased was when staying at hotels and wondering what the house keeping people will think, but then again, isn't it common to have sex in hotels and let someone else worry about the sheets Anyway, stop stressing and just think how fortunate you are that your partner is soooooo turned on by you. I guess that technically means it's all your fault

Old 03-13-2007, 04:59 PM   #11
(female)

BlissfulGjinuba HB User

how do you think she feels about your load of semen? That's pretty wet, and abundant, too, I'm sure. Just trying to encourage you to see it from a variety of viewpoints.

Nonetheless, I agree with the towel idea. Your gf is enjoying your touch. My SO is so good I squirt a good bit of my own juice. I swear it's like I'm peeing.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:11 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

DNSX3 HB UserDNSX3 HB User

Amen Sista!!! I Agree.u Leave Your Load Of Semen In Us..thats QuitE A Bit Wet Too. Im A Very Wet Person To Begin With,then When Aroused....stand Back! Consider It A Compliment! Who Cares If Ya Gotta Dry It Off During??!! Its All Good.right? Keep The Towels Nearby....its Worth The Laundry...

Last edited by DNSX3; 03-13-2007 at 07:11 PM.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:19 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

Consider yourself lucky....at least she has a sex drive.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #14
(female)

BlissfulGjinuba HB User

do you get annoyed if your own ejaculation gets on the bedsheets? If so, that is fine, you are simply a person who prefers cleanliness, and in particular tidy bedsheets. if this is the case, you will can adapt. have sex in other places, i.e. on the floor. maybe use an old sheet or towel to cover the spot you will primarily be getting busy in. appreciate the wetness for what it's worth, tho, too. just imagine if she was too dry you wouldn't be able to get in there without lube---wanna talk about a mess! sticky sticky sticky!

Closed Thread