It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2007, 12:49 PM   #1
(female)

im-a-wimp! HB User
Red face SEX without cervix!!!!!

I have stopped freaking out about the op, as i saw my consultant tuesday (6th) and i have got all my questions about the op out of the way!!!

But now i have a big question???? What is sex like without Cervix? mu dr told me most woman cant tell the difference...''what would he know, he's a bloke!

Is it like the big black hole? And what will it feel like for my husband?!!

I only have 1 week to go now as im booked in for the 19th march.....so please fill me in....!

Sarah...

Old 03-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
(female)

Iluvdogs6 HB User
Re: SEX without cervix!!!!!

Hi
I had a total hysterectomy and cervix removed sept 2005. After healing and getting the go ahead we were careful and needed to use ky gel for comfort but it was fine. My husband said that sometimes he can feel the end but not a big deal. I got very dry even after using vaginal estrogen so I am now taking low dose estrogen(.3mg) and I have no hot flashes, night sweats, and sex is more enjoyable. I had low libido after surgery and went throught the motions before the estogen replacement. I have also read about testosterone cream that can help to be used with or without estrogen. Talk to your doctor about options. It takes time to find what works for you. I found that my skin got very dry and my usual make-up and cosmetics didn't work for me any more.
Look for products geared for women post-menopausal.
good luck

june

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2007, 04:31 PM   #3
(female)

djaamm HB User

My Dr. told me that my husband wouldn't feel anything different. She told us that basically she sewed the top of my vagina closed, but the length would be the same and she also told me that I would still be able orgasm too.

NOW~~~on another site I have since learned that there is a diffeence in orgasms. Apparently, you can have different kinds. Some of them DO come from your uterus, or they can come from other places.
I am now scared because going by what I have felt in the past...I think I had uterine orgasms. But I'm not sure. I am only 3 weeks and 3 days post-op from a TAH, so I let you know in a few weeks! I am quite worried that it will be different. I kept one ovary so I am told that dryness won't be an issue for me. I am only 34...I hope sex hasn't changed much. I was in pain before, so I am hoping that it will be better!
The other ladies tell me that you just have to learn your body and get them from other places. We'll see.......

Old 03-09-2007, 07:14 AM   #4
(female)

Running HB User

I was just as scared and I haven't had sex as of yet. I am only 10 days post-op. My boyfriend and I purchased a little toy for **** stimulation. It was the best orgasm I EVER had-everytime ladies...

Since the doc didn't touch the **** area, I am comforted that this will work for us. I had good orgasms beforehand, but painful sex offset the good. I figure that uterine orgasms are rare and may have caused the pain i had before. Don' worry, just get more creative We can do it!

deleted

Thanks for the advice on post hyst make-up! Mine is not working well and I was stumped as to what to do!

Last edited by Administrator; 03-09-2007 at 09:15 AM. Reason: not allowed here

Closed Thread