It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
(female)

theprincess HB User
Exclamation Please help- My husband has a small penis.

Well I have been married for almost 6 months now and our sexual life just gets me depressed. His penis is very small maybe 2 inches when he is not aroused and a little bigger when he gets aroused of course. I can not feel anything inside of me... and have never orgasm from only intercourse. I only have when he rubs my cliterous or the few times he has volunteered oral sex.

He is very aware and embarrassed about his smaller size. And I have never brought it up. But he just keeps thrusting away and orgasms every time while I am left to feel like I just need something more. I knew about his smaller size before we got married because we had mutually masturbated a few times and cuddled naked. But we were both virgins in the technical term before we got married. It never bothered me before because I love him so much and figured some sex would be better than no sex. But I am feeling very regretful that I may be missing out on something?

Any emotional support/advice would be great. Thanks, Stephanie.

Last edited by theprincess; 03-15-2007 at 03:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 03-15-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
(female)

klondyke26 HB User
Re: Please help- My husband has a small penis.

Hi Stephanie.. Are you or your husband into toys? There are products out there than can attach to his penis (feelers, ticklers, etc) that would give you further vaginal sensation as well. Some are even geared specifically for this issue.

Perhaps you two could sit down and scroll thru some sites together to pick out something fun.. Couldnt hurt? I'll keep thinking in the mean time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
(female)

theprincess HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by klondyke26 View Post
Hi Stephanie.. Are you or your husband into toys? There are products out there than can attach to his penis (feelers, ticklers, etc) that would give you further vaginal sensation as well. Some are even geared specifically for this issue.

Perhaps you two could sit down and scroll thru some sites together to pick out something fun.. Couldnt hurt? I'll keep thinking in the mean time.
Ive never heard of attachments! Dildos and Vibrators I have heard of but never used. We are both sexually unexperienced and yes honestly I am afraid to bring up the issue because I know it already is something that bothers him.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

opple HB Useropple HB User

I was once with a man who was very small and I worried about it being a problem more than it really ever was. He was fantastic with his hands though and wonderful at oral sex. So my body accomodated itself to him over time, it really did. And because of that exp, I no longer worry about size with a man, but I wouldn't want too big because I am kind of small there.

Give it time and play at lots of things besides intercouse. If you truly have a good relationship, bond, and communication things should work out. But yes, it's important to never bring it up because guys are fully aware of this and then some. And you can never take it back once it's said but it sounds like you already know this.

Good luck to both of you!

Old 03-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #5
(female)

Skinamarinka HB User

Hi,
Have you tried being on top? This way you have much more control of pleasing yourself as well as your husband. You will get much more clitoral stimulation from being on top and really size does NOT matter in this position. This way you can rub yourself on the shaft and it really does not matter where his penis ends inside of you.
Best wishes.

Old 03-16-2007, 06:43 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Gurv HB User

Skinamarinka has good advice, you on top controlling it will definitely help. Also, you really should talk to him about it, but maybe not directly saying "we need to do something since your penis is so small". Be tactful and say things like, "hey honey, why don't you try moving all around/sideways as well as in and out". Ever hear of the expression: "it's not the size that matters, it's the motion in the ocean....". That is so true, he's just not experienced yet. He needs to "work" it better, different positions, motions, grinds, etc.

He'll get better if you communicate with him......have no fear!

Skarn

Old 03-16-2007, 07:19 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

StenoLady1 HB UserStenoLady1 HB User

Size, schmize. I recently read that 70 percent of women don't orgasm from intercourse alone. And I'm reasonably sure some of those 70 percent have been with well-endowed men. So size really doesn't matter.

What does matter is the fact that you have found what makes you climax, oral and manual. Great. Take the focus off his size and put the focus on what makes you feel good and orgasm. He's thrusting away to his orgasm, right? Don't wait for him to "volunteer" oral. Guide him, tell him -- heck, even firmly instruct him with a whip in your hand if that's what you're into, but get your point across that oral/manual is what brings you to climax.

Don't let this fester. Don't keep it inside all built up. Resentment is sure to follow. He's your hubby. Just as I'm sure you'd want to know what you could do to make his sexual experience the best, I'm sure he'd want to know the same. If oral/manual is what does it for you, don't expect him to be a mind-reader.

And I also second the toy shop. Geezalou, there are so many options in a toy store, and you'd never have to bring up "size."

Old 03-16-2007, 01:16 PM   #8
(female)

theprincess HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapple View Post
I was once with a man who was very small and I worried about it being a problem more than it really ever was. He was fantastic with his hands though and wonderful at oral sex. So my body accomodated itself to him over time, it really did. And because of that exp, I no longer worry about size with a man, but I wouldn't want too big because I am kind of small there.

Give it time and play at lots of things besides intercouse. If you truly have a good relationship, bond, and communication things should work out. But yes, it's important to never bring it up because guys are fully aware of this and then some. And you can never take it back once it's said but it sounds like you already know this.

Good luck to both of you!
Thanks that helps a lot. I guess I just need to be patient. And keep the communication going. What do you mean accomodated over time? Like I dont think I am that "big inside" either. I can just hardly feel a thing during intercourse.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:18 PM   #9
(female)

theprincess HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinamarinka View Post
Hi,
Have you tried being on top? This way you have much more control of pleasing yourself as well as your husband. You will get much more clitoral stimulation from being on top and really size does NOT matter in this position. This way you can rub yourself on the shaft and it really does not matter where his penis ends inside of you.
Best wishes.
I have tried being on top and I do not think he enjoys it as much? But I am sure he would if he know it made me feel good. Thanks!

Old 03-16-2007, 01:26 PM   #10
(female)

theprincess HB User

It is not that I expet him to be a mind reader... more like we messed arround sexualy before we were married without having intercourse. And I orgasmed with oral and manual since day one. So we got married and I have just been so disapointed that I can't orgasm from intercourse alone. So I blame it on his size. Not just that... I can't even feel much at all when he is doing his thing. I don't think that is normal either. But thanks a lot everyone it is nice to be able to talk to people about this because I do not feel comfortable talking with the people in my life (friends) about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StenoLady1 View Post
Size, schmize. I recently read that 70 percent of women don't orgasm from intercourse alone. And I'm reasonably sure some of those 70 percent have been with well-endowed men. So size really doesn't matter.

What does matter is the fact that you have found what makes you climax, oral and manual. Great. Take the focus off his size and put the focus on what makes you feel good and orgasm. He's thrusting away to his orgasm, right? Don't wait for him to "volunteer" oral. Guide him, tell him -- heck, even firmly instruct him with a whip in your hand if that's what you're into, but get your point across that oral/manual is what brings you to climax.

Don't let this fester. Don't keep it inside all built up. Resentment is sure to follow. He's your hubby. Just as I'm sure you'd want to know what you could do to make his sexual experience the best, I'm sure he'd want to know the same. If oral/manual is what does it for you, don't expect him to be a mind-reader.

And I also second the toy shop. Geezalou, there are so many options in a toy store, and you'd never have to bring up "size."

Old 03-18-2007, 03:07 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

opple HB Useropple HB User

Without getting too graphic here, princess, lol, by accomodating I mean I learned to focus more on clitoral orgasms with this man, which turned out to be fantastic. When he was inside me, yes, it was noticeable that he was smaller than other men I had been with but I learned to rub myself against him ways that were something very nice and unique to our intimacy. When I was with someone new, this did not work anymore. The next man was bigger but so what? I really missed the way things were with the smaller man and how appreciative he was of me and my pleasure. Like other women had been critical and condescending of his smallness and here for once in his life, real gratification. It was a very emotional bond we had in bed, I guess, that I have not had since.

Good sex has so much to do with love, feelings of how special your partner is, and total acceptance. To me anyway.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Trixibel HB User

I've only ever had sex with my husband and I don't orgasm through intercourse. i've always needed manual stimulation. I don't think this has anything to do with my husband's size and doubt if things would be different with anyone else. I just accept this as something to do with my anatomy. i'm not suggesting you should just 'accept' it, but it may be to do with you as well as him so it's not fair to apportion blame to his size. just try different positions and experiment a lot.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:38 PM   #13
(female)

nataliejo HB User

Yes I agree with the last poster ...
being on the upper end can be good ..
because you are on top of his penis and gravity takes over ..you come fully down on top of that part of his waist and he goes deep inside of you ..
we do this and its the best part of the sex ...but lately he wants to be on top and my sex drive is going down hill ...
maybe thats my problem ... hmm

he feels better on top .. I feel better on top ..
he is small too ...the same size as your man ... I sometimes poke fun ...but he actually loves it ...because I make it a cutey thing ..he knows I love his size and I love him very much and would never leave him ...but I am not getting the satisfaction I need ... ugh ...
I am trying my best to get my sex drive back up ..
I am afraid he might not be turning me on

but hun .. I understand completely
and like another poster suggested .. you might want to try some toys ..there are rings they can put around their penis ..plastic ones ...and I guess it brings more pleasure for the woman ...

good luck

always
natalie jo

Old 03-18-2007, 05:43 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

He needs to gently be made aware that you need to be satisfied, too, as the others have stated. Otherwise, resentment will build up. He should get used to oral...it can be the most effective way to please most women. Another thing that you should be aware of, is that if the position is missionary, him moving himself higher on your body, can provide just the clitoral stimulation you need, regardless of any of the characteristics of his penis (length, width, etc). I don't want to provide too many details, because I don't want this message to be censored. Basically, it is close to pubic area to pubic area contact. Best of luck to you both. Learning how to pleasure each other is half the fun.

Old 03-18-2007, 07:20 PM   #15
Veteran
(female)

try-ink HB User

Try as many sex positions as possible.

One time while I was researching on that topic(sex positions). I think they mention something about best postion....when your man has a small penis.

Hope you find what you look for.

Last edited by try-ink; 03-18-2007 at 07:21 PM.

Closed Thread