It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
(female)

izzy_bel04 HB User
Exclamation boyfriend has big penis and im small

Ok i am 5'1 and my boyfriend is 6'1 and has a 9 inch penis. I have been getting yeast infections and well im not sure if it has to do with his size or the piercings the has on his penis. I hope someone can help me out, im so confused and frequent yeast infections suck,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2007, 05:59 PM   #2
(female)

natalie79 HB User
Re: boyfriend has big penis and im small

When I first started having sex with my husband, I also had alot of yeast infections, and I know how completely terrible they are! Really awful!
First, every person has a unique "chemistry" to their genitals. My doctor told me that sometimes when you introduce a new element into the vagina, such as a new penis, it takes awhile for the vagina to acclimate, or get used to, the particular chemistry of your partner. Sometimes this causes yeast infections, irritation, etc.
Second, you should see a doctor. Sometimes what looks like a yeast infection is actually something much more damaging.
Finally, your boyfriend's penis size may cause you pain (because you are small) but it's probably not the cause of your infections. Try experimenting with positions to find some that are more comfortable for you, like being on top where you can control the depth.
I hope this helped!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #3
(female)

izzy_bel04 HB User

Hey thanks that really helped, I've just been so clueless about those kinds things, because he is my first.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:19 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Hi,
How do you know his penis is 9 inches? he tell you it was?
may have felt like maybe.

Anyway if he has piercings they maybe infected with STD'S or something? that can give you uti's or yeast infections thats something to really need to ask your Dr. or let him/her check you out.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:15 AM   #5
(female)

izzy_bel04 HB User

Ah thanks man, yeah I've been checked and tested. So everything theres is A.O.K!! Thank God...lol.... yea he is 9inches

Old 03-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

I don't think size has anything to do with it .
but it could be the peircings could irriatate it maybe, what ever the case maybe when a female has vagina problems that she is not sure about whether or not uti's/bc/ yeast infection? an infection should not be taken lightly. if drinking cranberry juice don't solve the problem within 3 or 4 days then that female should go see her Dr ASAP.
perhaps the b/f should too.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:17 AM   #7
(female)

izzy_bel04 HB User

Ahh so size can be totally crossed out then. Well if i keep on getting those god awful infections i guess i should some how get him checked cuz we might be passing it or something.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #8
(female)

plainjayne HB User
Thumbs up Re: boyfriend has big penis and im small

a man can often show no signs of yeast infection so if he hasnt treated himself for it you could just be passing it backwards and forwards. you should both get a thrush tablet each rom your chemist and see what happens. also his piercings could be carrying any number of bacteria and i would be worried about what was multiplying on the end of his penis! you either need to use condoms, make sure he piercings are totally cleaned as muchas possible or just remove them! could you hav ean allergic reaction to the metal of his piercing that is causing you to think you have a yeast infection?

Old 03-29-2007, 04:47 PM   #9
(female)

nasty1ne HB User

If you keep on getting yeast infections, you should both try going to the doctor and get tested for everything. Also, please make sure to have the doctor's take a culture. At least be given the correct medication to eradicate the yeast infection.

I just found out from my ex, that when he was going to the doctor, he would only get tested for STD's. The advice nurse from Kaiser said that he has to request from the doctor to take cultures for BV and yeast infections. All the while, we were passing it back and forth. Also, make sure to schedule a follow up to get a test of cure done, meaning get tested and hopefully you are cured.

That is the most common mistake people do, take the meds and then they think they are feeling better. NO!!! Take the meds, get a follow up appt. and practice safe sex and take preventative measures like wearing a condom for sex, drinking cranberry juice and water before and after sex, urinating before and after sex, taking a shower after sex, taking acidopholus pills, AZO yeast, cranberry pills. Because if you don't, then you'll be like me and other women who NOW have the complicated yeast infections that, unfortunately, are difficult to treat and there is no known "best" treatment.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:37 PM   #10
(female)

izzy_bel04 HB User

but do the Azo yeast pills work at all?

Old 04-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #11
(female)

shapleybug HB User

izzy women's vaginas will stretch to fit any penis, jusxt tales time to be lubricated enough for it to be comfortable.

maybe thats why you have thrush ?

make sure you are totally turned on before sex, see if that helps.

Old 04-22-2007, 04:24 PM   #12
(female)

lizzyconfused HB User

A friend of mine was having a similar problem...turns out like what "plainjayne" said..they kept giving eachother the yeast infections. He had no symptoms whatsoever, the doctors just kept giving her antibiotics which def do not help with yeast infections because they kill all the bacteria including the good bacteria. I would have your boyfriend go to the doctor as well.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:07 AM   #13
(female)

stawberryhill HB User

I SOOO feel your pain here! My boyfriend and I have been together for just over a year now, but the first 5 months were absolute hell! We don't have the size issue that you do (no complaint in that area though), but from the moment we started having sex, the yeast infections started, then they kept telling me that I had Bacterial Vaginitis and that it was the whole different "chemistry" thing and that either it would work itself out or that we may had to accept the fact that our body chemistries would just not mix. Which really would have sucked. So, after MUCH research, I went to my local health food store and got REFRIGERATED Protoboic Acidopholus supplements and began taking them twice a day for the first two weeks and now I take them every morning. It took a little while (like 3 weeks), but my ph down there finally balanced out and I haven't had a problem since. I take my Acidopholus religiously let me tell ya! The piercings I know can be a problem though, especially if he is not keeping them as clean as he should... just keep that in mind.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:22 AM   #14
(female)

izzy_bel04 HB User

Ok well i have another yeast infection and Bacterial Vaginitis, my boyfriend and i were treated and so far im doing better. So if i eat yougert 2 times a day or three, i should have a lower chance in getting this stupid infection again???

Closed Thread