It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
(male)

PaulvonGermany HB User
Small white lumps coming out of her vagina...

I had sex with a young lady (20 yrs.) once, and it had been a lengthly session - lasting nearly an hour, since I was capable of holding back my ejacuation.
But after about 20 minutes of actual coitus, I noticed on every of my penis-withdrawal some small white lumps (like tofu!) being scooped out by the corona of my glans penis.

Later I had asked an older woman-friend if she knew what the small lumps were. She said the 'things' could be the cervical 'blockage' being dissolved and breaking up, if my sex-partner had been near the middle of her period. This was Nature's way to facilitate easy passage of sperm into the uterus - the ultimate purpose of coitus!
But it was a one-night-stand, and then impossible for me to put this question to my lover-had-been.

Has anyone had such/similar 'sex-perience'?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Small white lumps coming out of her vagina...

Hmm... small lumps can also be a yeast infection. Hopefully this wasn't the case. I know some women can get a little bit of discharge like this that is normal. This does not seem to happen with me though so I'm not sure if it's a common thing.. did it have any weird smell to it? And was there a lot of it? If there wasn't a lot, that sounds normal, but a lot doesn't really sound like a normal thing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2007, 05:41 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Jaxzilla HB User

I agree, that sounds like a yeast infection, which can be passed on to you.

Old 06-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #4
(male)

PaulvonGermany HB User

Thank you for responding, ladies. Here are the answers to your questions...

No, the lumps had no smell. I was sure of that - cos during coitus, I had (I love doing that!) gone down to my lady's vulva and licked her clitoris.

And I had not been infected with anything after that sex bout.

So those small white lumps must be the result of something else - as a direct result of having sex. Maybe some other people have still more to say?

Old 06-14-2007, 10:29 AM   #5
(female)

Terrigrrl HB User

I opt for the yeast infection, although some times of the month, women just naturally, I do know what to call it, almost "shed" some kind of discharge which is harmless and is actually natures' way of self-cleansing. If there is no smell, I think you're in the clear except that, yes, yeast infections can be passed back and forth for years if not treated.

Closed Thread