It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2007, 06:17 AM   #1
(male)

Rob0425 HB User
Exclamation HyperSensative Nipples

My wife has hypersensitive nipples, to the point where touching them causes her pain. She was told by a Doctor that hers were inverted however I disagree with that as they have a very normal appearance, they are not inside but rather protrude like normal one's. She said that the skin around the nipple is not a thick as it should be. The areola is normal and can be touched however the nipples seem to cause her a great deal of pain. I can touch her breast normally and apply pressure to her nipples with the palm of my hand, however touching the nipple directly with one's fingers is a problem.

My question is is this a situation that can be corrected without surgery?

Is there a cream or something like this that would numb the nipples during and intimate situation? I hope one of the Doctors can shed some light on this. Is it possible that this my be a psychological problem?

Old 07-03-2007, 08:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User
Re: HyperSensative Nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob0425 View Post
Is there a cream or something like this that would numb the nipples during and intimate situation? I hope one of the Doctors can shed some light on this. Is it possible that this my be a psychological problem?
I can't offer too much help on this subject.. just wanted to say that if she's always been very sensetive then I doubt it's psychological. If it's something that's just come up recently then there probably is a reason why. Maybe a new detergent or soap. Has she ever been pregnant? That can have some strange effects on women! Is she taking any new meds?

If they have lotions to de-sensetize men, then there could possibly be similar products for women. Try searching on line.

Good luck to you both.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2007, 12:19 PM   #3
(male)

Rob0425 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen52983 View Post
I can't offer too much help on this subject.. just wanted to say that if she's always been very sensetive then I doubt it's psychological. If it's something that's just come up recently then there probably is a reason why. Maybe a new detergent or soap. Has she ever been pregnant? That can have some strange effects on women! Is she taking any new meds?

If they have lotions to de-sensetize men, then there could possibly be similar products for women. Try searching on line.

Good luck to you both.
Thank you for your response. Yes she has always been sensitive in that area going to search on line just to see if there is such a cream.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
(male)

Rob0425 HB User

Does anyone have any sort of remedies for this?

Old 07-27-2007, 10:56 AM   #5
(male)

Rob0425 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob0425 View Post
My wife has hypersensitive nipples, to the point where touching them causes her pain. She was told by a Doctor that hers were inverted however I disagree with that as they have a very normal appearance, they are not inside but rather protrude like normal one's. She said that the skin around the nipple is not a thick as it should be. The areola is normal and can be touched however the nipples seem to cause her a great deal of pain. I can touch her breast normally and apply pressure to her nipples with the palm of my hand, however touching the nipple directly with one's fingers is a problem.

My question is is this a situation that can be corrected without surgery?

251 and views and not one resonable responce how said, any Doctors actually read this board??????

Old 07-27-2007, 09:01 PM   #6
(female)

Andrea84 HB User

This is not a medical board for doctors to respond to questions. If there are doctors posting on this board they are not permitted to identify themselves as doctors. Obviously, if people don't have personal experience with this particular problem they are not going to attempt to advise you. I think the best thing to do would be to access information by typing in key words describing the situation and seeing what comes up with one of the search engines. The other option that you could try is accessing "Ask A Doctor" websites where a doctor will answer a question. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Andrea84; 07-27-2007 at 09:02 PM. Reason: typo

Old 07-28-2007, 08:02 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

wholegrain HB User

The only guaranteed way to talk to a doctor is to go to one. Have you tried that?

As for my personal layman's advice on the nipples, I know that playing with them during foreplay is fun, but I don't understand why it's a problem that you can't. What's wrong with just cupping her breasts in your hand like you said you can do without hurting her? The reason why this is my opinion is because my nipples are also extremely sensitive, but I don't consider that a bad thing. It's just one of the quirks of my body, like how people have tickle spots or bad backs.

Old 07-29-2007, 05:16 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Clothes that touch the nipples washed in High phosphate detergents will cause that problem for me.

Closed Thread