It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User
still bleeding after sex on period.

I started my period on Thursday (6/28) and had sex with my boyfriend on Sunday and im on BC so my periods dont last long at all. I was bleeding pretty light so i thought id feel comfortable in going ahead and doing it. So we did and afterwards i was bleeding alot and still am. Its died down some but by now id usually be done with my period. So do you think im still bleeding because of having sex while on my period on sunday? Im just a little confused because ive done this before and ive never had this problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2007, 02:03 PM   #2
(female)

snobun1 HB User
Re: still bleeding after sex on period.

It could be many things. I would suggest a Dr. visit. When was the last time you had a PAP? - You could have an infection causing your cervix to be inflamed and sex irritated it. How many days do you actively bleed? Are you athletic and fit and excercise - those factors have a lot to do with flow.
BC- how long have you been on it? have you recently swithced product?
There are many things to factor in. Was sex different (like more active or different positions?)
Have you ever been diagnosed with endometriosis?
Personally if it was really different and you are concerned make an appointment.
Since your period quit have you had sex and any bleeding?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread