It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

pinkmada HB User
Exclamation crying after orgasm

ok, this is embarrasing. the last couple of months after ive had an orgasm i get this scary rush of emotions and i start crying. i try so hard not to start sobbing so i usually just end up with tears streaming down my cheeks. my partner is freaked out and thinks its him, but i honestly cant think of anything thats changed or any reason why i'm doing this. and in the past week i have started crying after i make myself orgasm.
can anyone help? i dont even know what a solution would be to this.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:18 PM   #2
(female)

coty HB User
Re: crying after orgasm

OK, this is not so uncommon.
I had a friend who would start crying telling her boyfriend "I can't believe that you love me so much! I love you too!!". I would cry each time when I started having sex with my fiance, and I cry after I get a pap smear. So my theory is that a lot of hormones a chemical are released sometimes when things happen in that area of your body and sometimes we get irrationally emotional.

My 2 cents.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2007, 08:26 AM   #3
(male)

ghunt HB User

My girlfriend has a tendency to cry (or at least sound like it) during orgasm...it's kinda weird but oh well.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User

I also feel this isn't too terribly uncommon.

My husband gave me the most intense "G-spot" orgasm one night that I started crying. I had no reason to cry because I felt great and the sex was perfect needless to say.

It must have something to do with release of hormones (as presviously suggested)....that's all I can think of. That's what I wrote it off to at the time anyways.

Last edited by ozzybug; 09-11-2007 at 03:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 09-12-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
(female)

ncyky HB User

Wow...I thought that I was the only person to ever experience this. Eventhough it hasn't happened often, but once in a blue moon...I too get emotional after an orgasm. Never really knew why and never told a soul until now.

Old 09-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #6
(female)

bostongirl27 HB User

I too cry after/during orgasm. My eyes always water a bit when I have an orgasm and my nose gets sniffly etc. But sometimes I am really overcome with emotion and I actually cry..meaning something different than just having my eyes water etc.

the first time my boyfriend told me he loved me was while we were making love and I whispered "I love you too" and then burst into tears. Sometimes he says something to me during sex and I puddle up...but in a good way. I usually try not to openly cry because I know men sometimes get frightened by a crying woman.

Old 09-16-2007, 11:25 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

I get teary and at times have full on cried, but only every so often. I have noticed that it usually will happen when we have one of those 'orgasming together' moments. I put it down to feeling as though we are not simply having purely physical sex, but instead it's emotional as well as physical and my heart, soul and mind are all involved. It's difficult to explain, but basically one of those moments which doesn't happen every single time just b/c we are having sex.

My partner thinks its just the best thing and likes to cuddle and hold me and lets me be teary or cry until i'm settled again. I think he secretly thinks he has given me the type of orgasm no other man ever could I better not let him know that it's mere hormones then, hahahaha.

Old 09-20-2007, 04:03 PM   #8
(male)

danger HB User

my ladie does this sometimes, she says its just a rush of emotions. she feels alot of love at this time. i think its cute and sexy and vary entiment. i tell her she does not have to hold back. i actualy cried ones or twice during sex with her it was amazing cuse at the sam time she started to cry befor she evan knew i was. my point is sex can be more, it can get vary deep when your with your soulmate.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:02 PM   #9
(female)

evangelgirl77 HB User

This has happened to me twice... and I have to say that both times were after two of the best orgasms EVER. I wasn't upset or anything, but tears literally came running down my cheeks! I couldn't help it! It must have something to do with the hormones, so you're not alone!

Old 08-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #10
(female)

casey888 HB User

This just happened to me for the first time, too! I believe it was a g-spot orgasm, but not positive because it was also my first vaginal orgasm. I was taken aback by my own tears because I wanted to SOB, otherwise known as "the ugly cry". No specific emotions attached, just tears started to come and I was powerless to stop it.

I was unsure why it happened, but now I see it's not uncommon at all. Thanks for everyone's responses!

Closed Thread