It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

MrZeely HB User
My girlfriend passes out after/during sex sometimes. Its scaring me.

It isnt that frequent, but once in awhile, my girlfriend will pass out after sex. Today she passed out during sex. I made her climax when i was on top, and then she moved on top and she was doing it a certain way and that made her climax a second time. Then after that she asked how i want her to do it i asked her to keep going the way she was but she asked if we can switch because she isnt feeling well, i said sure, and she got up and she collapsed, face first into the pillows. I tried talking to her, asking if shes okay, i lifted her arm up and it fell as if she were unconscious, i shook her a little bit and she didnt respond, then i tried to squirm out from under her body and she started mumbling some words.

Scared the hell out of me.

This wasnt the first time, this happened three other times but usually at the very end or completely after.

Why does this happen? She is 17, but shes a petite girl so that may be it. She is 5'1" and about 95 lbs, so i think that may play part of it. Does anyone have any idea?

Old 11-13-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: My girlfriend passes out after/during sex sometimes. Its scaring me.

There is a french term for orgasms that when translated comes out to little death.
There are women who pass out after orgasms.
First thing she needs to do is go see her dr and explain what is going on. If you can go with her and explain your version of events. This way she can get a full work up to make sure she is ok health wise. If that turns out fine then chances are you are going to have to get use to it.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Does she ever pass out during other forms of exertion? Running?

Old 11-14-2007, 12:24 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User

I agree that you both should let the doctor know whats happening.
Chances are its a combination of the physical activity plus her size, plus if she's had anything to eat or not and the intensity of an orgasm.. sort of like when people get dizzy after working out, or on a hot day walking around. On two different occasions I almost passed out while in the shower with my BF first thing in the morning.. a combination of an empty stomach, the hot water, the steam and the messing around was all too much at the one moment. Maybe she just needs to take it easy and be careful.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:24 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

flinch HB User

Passing out isn't an uncommon response after orgasm, but she might not know about it. There are people who start sobbing, go into hysterical laughter - all of which are really scary if you aren't prepared. Go to the doctor and check it out, talk it over with her, but it's nothing to be worried about if it's just her body's reaction to how intense her orgasm is.

Closed Thread