It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
(female)

anna may HB User
why women queef during sex,how to prevent it so it doesn't EVER happen again

why women queef during sex

Old 12-13-2007, 05:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: why women queef during sex,how to prevent it so it doesn't EVER happen again

Queefing is an occasional unfortunate by-product of having intercourse and if you want to make sure it never happens again, you'd have to never have sex again. Certain positions make it worse, as does the guy withdrawing too far between strokes, basically letting air in, then forcing it out. You could try getting him to not do that, and avoid positions, but you'll have to figure out which are worse for you. Easiest thing is to learn to laugh about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
wonton67 (08-25-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2007, 12:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: why women queef during sex,how to prevent it so it doesn't EVER happen again

I agree with Thisby.. you can't DEFINITELY prevent it, but there are ways that can help. Just note that any guy who laughs AT you is just being immature and he should understand that it happens.. but of course it's easiest for you just to laugh it off and not make a big deal over it.

I agree that any time a guy thrusts completely in and out.... coming all the way out of you, there is a better chance of having a queef (where air gets trapped in and pushed out, making a sound). If he stays more inside of you and thrusts without letting himself get outside of you, it should prevent this more since air will have less of a chance to get in you.

The Following User Says Thank You to tUrRrRa For This Useful Post:
Dolly Porter (04-30-2011)
Old 12-28-2007, 03:49 AM   #4
(male)

scorpion6hit HB User

I agree with the others and it is because of sexual organ shape of both male and female during sex that make it happened, not only you.

What ever the reason is, the guy should accept an understand this as a natural action and do not make fun of it. Maybe in first it could help pass over it but in long term absolutely not. Just let it go if both are in real love making.

I think if both side are in perfect sex touch with each other it does not even heard of.

Closed Thread