It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2008, 01:49 PM   #1
(female)

sweetdream626 HB User
Very Painful Sex?

Hiya all, Happy New Year to everyone.
Im a 20 year old female and me and my boyfriend have tried to have sex several times but we never go all the way because i find it far to painful.
I think that a lubricant may help us for the first couple of times until i get used to it but i;m a bit apprehensive about saying to him can we use some lubricant incase he thinks he is doing something wrong.
Any Advice much appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #2
(male)

anonymous guy HB User
Re: Very Painful Sex?

tell him to spend more time in foreplay...I've had similar problem with a girlfriend a few years ago...after a few pushes, I felt like I was just chafing her...so, yeah, more time teasing helps...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using a lubricant. It's just a tool, to help you enjoy one another without injury. Go to the drugstore, buy it, and put in on him on top of the condom. You might find that with more practice, you don't need it.

Old 01-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #4
(female)

Desertbird HB User

It's actually quite common for women to need some extra lubrication to have pleasurable sex, so don't be afraid to talk to him.

Old 01-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #5
(female)

jessicaj123 HB User

For me, before sex there is always foreplay, but I dont have a problem getting wet in the first place. Its just that after awhile I feel as if I begin to dry up and it hurts.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-05-2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Questions removed. Please start a new thread to ask your own question.

Old 01-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #6
(female)

n*l HB User

It took a couple of tries for me too, but with enough foreplay (and him being very patient and gentle), it was ok. I've never used lubricant, but if you continue to have this problem, it may help. Also, I won't say it wasn't painful for me either - it was, quite a bit - but with more practice it gets better. Good luck!

Old 01-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

flinch HB User

Sex is a painful thing for me, lubricant is the best solution i've found. It's a great tool for having fun with, if you're shy about it you can get ones that double as massage oil. The first time can be painful for a lot of people, lubricant may help, you may find you don't need it after a while, you may find you like it anyway. Just go slowly and gently, concentrate on relaxing yourself down there and take your time.

Old 01-10-2008, 06:21 AM   #8
(female)

candleyang HB User

sex can really be painful if you rush things. take time for foreplay. you know what I use to make it more fun? I use Intimate Options Lubricant Mousse by Replens. It is fun to use because it is not like the traditional lubricant that we know. You may find that your guy likes it too, hehe. tell me if you've tried it!

Closed Thread