It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
(female)

sistah HB User
Question Condoms make me dry...

i used to be on birth control but picked up too much weight so i've decided to stick to using condoms. I'm in a relationship with a guy and we are both faithful to each other. My problem is that when i have sex and use a condom, the condoms (for lack of better words) dry me out. I've had unprotected sex before while i was on birth control and the problem never happend. My vagina is well naturally lubed without condoms but the moment i start to use a condom in five minutes my natural lubrication in my vagina ceases to exist!
i've used many different types of condoms but the same thing happens every time! Do i have to resort to using other lubrication everytime i have sex with a condom?? Is there any other type of condom i havent heard of that could work???

deleted

i'm beginning to hate using condoms and can't see myself going back on the pill!!

Last edited by Administrator; 01-18-2008 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Use whole words, not letters. Read the website rules.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Condoms make me dry...

Yup, condoms do that. KY jelly is your friend, there's nothing wrong with it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2008, 12:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Condoms make me dry...

This happens to me too! I'm on the pill and am in a long term, trusting relationship with my guy, so we no longer use condoms. You just have to be sure it's a monogamous relationship and that both of you have been tested for STD's. If this isn't what you want to do, then I'd also just recommend lubricant. It's not anything bad and nothing about you. Some people feel like lube is only for people who can't get wet on their own, but this isn't true. Flavored lubricants can add a different kind of fun (sugar free of course or you can get a yeast infection!). Just give a lubricant a try and see if it helps. There are so many different ones out there and I'm sure one will really help with this.

Closed Thread