It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 02:23 PM   #1
(female)

MissKiss HB User
Unhappy female ejaculation with pee :((

Hi all, i just found this board and need some help please.

A few month ago i started experience squirting orgasms/female ejaculation.
It happens during the penetration and i can go and go, I have many many orgasms and ejaculate many time. My bf is very excited with my new ability and i feel happy with this new sensation too and like a new woman BUT having some hang ups about body smells/cleanness I paranoidly check sheets and towels after and I do notice urine smell/trace.

I've done a lot of readings on the net about FE and it seems like i have what is described there, I can find my g-spot now as easy as i can find my ****. It does not feel same as peeing, and it makes me feel really dehydrated and dizzy. The quantity is large, i have to use waterproof blankets because towels will be soaked thru. Well there is no way that i can pee that much, I use bathroom before sex and never had problem with urinating during sex and in general i have an excellent bladder control but our lovemaking sessions are long. I am so scared to turn my bf off if he notice it too.

I would like to know if anyone else experienced the same, seems like my ejaculation fluids mix with urine and everywhere i read it say it should not smell like urine at all. And is there is a way to prevent urine leakage.

thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
(female)

Quirk HB User
Arrow Re: female ejaculation with pee :((

i first "squirted" about 3 years ago and thought i pee'd the bed. i was SO embarassed. but my current long-term boyfriend was talking about this phenomenon and i told him i thought that had happened to me before. so of course, he went to town trying to get me to do it. now, it's more infrequent when i DON'T squirt! we actually have to try and not have me do it.

when i first really learned that i could do this, i was almost scared of it so it wouldn't happen. so i would try and relax and that's when the liquid (saline) able to come out. however, sometimes when i would try too hard, or squeeze my muscles too much, i would either not squirt, or i would smell urine. this only happens sometimes.

do you smell urine all the time?? if so, just try relaxing. i'm sure it's not pure urine (as you said, you go before you have intercourse!) it just happens to "leak" sometimes if you're "trying too hard" or are tense at all.

as far as being embarassed, don't be! your boyfriend has to be aware of what comes with this territory (the territory that you said he's thrilled about anyway!) just be upfront- don't try to hide this fact of urine leakage. if he has a problem, don't let him make you squirt anymore simple as that!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
(female)

MissKiss HB User
Re: female ejaculation with pee :((

Quirk, thanks for your reply and advice, i will try to be as relaxed as I can. Hope it will get "better".

Old 02-02-2008, 05:56 AM   #4
(female)

gina8968 HB User
Thumbs up Re: female ejaculation with pee :((

This is the coolest thing ever! Yes, when it 1st happened to me both my husband and I thought I had peed. Except it didn't smell like pee. I did research and it was FE. A more intense kind and when I explained it to him it made him feel like he did something awesome, which he did..It usually happens when I relax more as well..Anyway I have had it happen both ways with a bit of urine smell and with out. We all would rather have it happen with out the urine, but you know what it is a turn on to my husband so who cares. It is a bodily fluid, it is sterile, warm and happening during a sensual time, what more can a guy or gal ask for? Just go with it and clean up afterwards!

Hi all, I am new to the board so please welcome me!!!
gina

Old 02-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #5
(female)

MissKiss HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gina8968 View Post
Hi all, I am new to the board so please welcome me!!!
gina
Hi gina and welcome!

Old 02-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #6
(female)

ladyt24 HB User

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I had no idea that this phenomenon existed until now, and I never would have thought to ask in this forum. I too am new to the message board. I actually recently encoutered this over the Christmas/New Years holiday with my babe. He first noticed it while he was tasting me, and I felt horrible. I was so embarrassed. He was a total gentleman and sweetheart about it. He is older than I am and had never experienced this either. I knew that I did not pee on myself because I did not have to urinate, and it did not smell like urine. I was climaxing, but stopped because I was so embarrassed. Since then I have been totally afraid that it would happen again, because I knew that it was because I was climaxing. Does anyone know what causes this to occur?

Closed Thread