It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
(female)

Quirk HB User
Arrow vaginal itching, but no odor or discharge.... what could it be???

so, my long-term boyfriend and i have been pretty busy the last two weeks, so i have just happened to notice this from our last time of intercourse, because the last 2 weeks it has been less frequent.

the last time we slept together, i noticed a bit of itching afterwards. this is normal, especially if we have rougher sex. however, it is about a week later, and it still itches! the outside of my vagina is itchy (not AWFULLY, though) and a bit red (but not all the time.) AND, there hasn't been any change in the odor, quantity, or color of my discharge.

my period is approaching and i usually get "yeast infection-like" symptoms beforehand, so that's what i thought this was. but i'm just a little worried, though the fact that there's no odor or discharge (other than the "norm") is keeping me sane.

has anyone else experienced this, or know what the itching could possibly be caused from?? i almost thought that it was my body "healing" from the rough sex... what does anyone think???? your thoughts are appreciated

Old 02-01-2008, 09:45 AM   #2
(female)

chevygirlxo HB User
Re: vaginal itching, but no odor or discharge.... what could it be???

i have an insane itch right now, it seems similiar except mine is constantly itchy and red, when i break down and scratch it's so painful and was bleeding once... i went to my gyno and he said that it was a reaction to how i removed hair and that it would go away... 2 months later its worse than ever. i'm now putting lanacane cream on it, and it seems to relieve the itch... i've also switched gyno's cuz mine was zero help but i can't get into an appointment until march.
soooo i noe this isn't the best thing to do but i think i'm going to self-medicate with anti-biotics that are left over from a previous infection (cut on my hand).

So maybe you have an irritation to how you removed hair? sorry i can't help anymore

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: vaginal itching, but no odor or discharge.... what could it be???

It can DEFINITELY be from rougher sex. Your skin can get tiny abrasions from the frictions that itch as they heal. I know this is no fun, but try taking a little break from sex, and see if it gets better.

It can be from a lot of things... it can be a mild yeast infectin (even without the other symptoms), an irritation to your underwear or the detergent you use, any products you used on yourself. Try wearing cotton underwear for now if you aren't already. Sometimes other fabrics can irritate.

Closed Thread