It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2008, 03:19 AM   #1
(female)

greenpatiala HB User
Reasons for loose vigina

Could you tel me about the reasons for loose vigina.
my age is 24 and i have never done intercourse with any one.
now i got married and having intercourse with my husband but he says my vigina is very loose.
On second night he inserted 100% and now days we are not enjoying our love life. During intercourse i dont even feel pain, neither my heimen (vigina wall) or i feel it bracked.
My periods are timely.

please assist and tel me the reasons for this......

Old 02-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #2
(female)

MissKiss HB User
Re: Reasons for loose vigina

i would suggest you to see OB/GYN and check what's going on. Kegel exercise helps to tighten your vaginal mussels. The problem could be him ( his size, technique etc) and not you. Good luck.

Last edited by MissKiss; 02-22-2008 at 09:35 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2008, 10:44 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree that kegel exercises can help tighten up, but I'm not so sure why this would happen. Of course women are all shapes and sizes, but I wouldn't think you would be particularly loose if you have never had sex or had a child. It could just be your partner's size. Give kegel exercises a try... I have heard a lot of women who did them after having a child and they said they really tightened them up, so I'm sure it works for anyone.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
(female)

agoodgirl HB User

a lot of women have learned how to tighten up at certain times while having sex.

like right after the male first inserts his penis
right after he ejaculates
in the middle of sex while faking a orgasm

you may be relaxing the whole time. and that is perfectly normal.

if he would try oral sex on you before intercourse, you may feel more able to tighten up with pleasure, naturally.

if he doesnt understand why you are relaxing the whole time, he probably has never really given a woman real pleasure. if he has been active before, he could be comparing you to the women who know how to fake orgasms.

Closed Thread