It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2008, 12:28 AM   #1
(male)

maxsenger HB User
feeling to go to restroom while having sex?

last time me and my gf were having sex it looked like she was having an orgasm but i dont know. then out of no where she got the feeling of urinating so we had to stop. she went to the restroom before we started having sex and like 10 minutes before that too. why does she get this feeling? any advice would help.i forgot to mention that when she gets this feeling she does actually go to the restroom and does her business.

Last edited by maxsenger; 03-16-2008 at 10:54 PM.

Old 03-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
(female)

SWH714 HB User
Re: feeling to go to restroom while having sex?

It could be a urinary tract infection. I've had one before and the most common symptom of a UTI is the urge to pee. Having sex can aggrivate a UTI as well (or in my case it did). There's a good over the counter pill she can get if you do think its one and it works fairly quickly too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
(female)

MissKiss HB User

Ever heard about female ejaculation? Do research.
At the beginning g-spot orgasms and ejaculation often confused with the urge to pee. If it is, she needs to let go... and it's the coolest thing ever.

Last edited by MissKiss; 03-16-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Old 03-17-2008, 08:31 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

microwave HB Usermicrowave HB User

Many women feel the need to urinate before they orgasm. Just have her use the restroom before sex and if she thinks she needs to urinate, she's probably on the verge of orgasm.

If she's worried, she should try it alone for a while so she will learn that the feeling is normal and she won't urinate during sex.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:01 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

If this happens often and she has pain during urination, it could be a Urinary Tract Infection. If this doesn't sound like the case, it can just be from the clitoral stimulation. Women can often feel the urge to pee when they are stimulated in this area and even the same with the g-spot. This has happened to me too and now I just be sure to pee before sex and ignore the feeling.... I can usually go if I stop to use the restroom, but I find that if I keep going, I'm usually just close to an orgasm.

On another note, it's always a good idea to use the restroom AFTER sex to prevent infections. It flushes out any bacteria that may have gotten in or around the urethra.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #6
(female)

Lauren123 HB User
Wink Re: feeling to go to restroom while having sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsenger View Post
last time me and my gf were having sex it looked like she was having an orgasm but i dont know. then out of no where she got the feeling of urinating so we had to stop. she went to the restroom before we started having sex and like 10 minutes before that too. why does she get this feeling? any advice would help.i forgot to mention that when she gets this feeling she does actually go to the restroom and does her business.
I get this feeling all the time during sex. My OBGYN did a pelvic exam and said that my bladder is just positioned a little bit closer to my female organs so it's natural that during sex that I feel like I have to urinate. I've learned that certain positions push harder on it than others and try hard to stay away from those positions. I completely understand what your GF is going thru, it's awful to have to tell your partner "Stop, please, so I can pee"-- what a mood killer. But it's better that she gets up and goes if it's that bad of an urge or she won't be able to focus on anything else.
Another trick that I've found works really well is to stimulate my **** during sex, it helps to ward off the feeling of having to urinate and it's definitely a big help achieving orgasm.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:15 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

nuttygirl HB User

This happens to me as well... has for years. I thought I needed to urinate but turns out, it's part of a very intense orgasm, otherwise referred to as 'squirting' - don't know how else to say it sorry. It could possibly be some kind of urinary problem but chances are it's part of her orgasm. Tell her to let go and see what happens. My gyn told me about this and for me it is wonderful... and it is NOT urine

Closed Thread