It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2008, 04:22 PM   #1
(female)

xxeeyorexx HB User
pain in clitoris on stimulation

my boyfriend was recently stimulating my clitoris and instead of feeling the pleasure that most women talk about it felt painful and instead of wanting it to continue i wanted it to stop. now in jeans and that if i press on it it feels sore as if bruised.

ive been looking on the internet for possibilities and some said about lubrication...yet i was really turned on and wet.

i'm not sure what is wrong or anything and wondered if any1 could help me?

xxxx

The following user gives a hug of support to xxeeyorexx:
geekgirl72494 (09-01-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: pain in clitoris on stimulation

hi,
Maybe he was a little to rough? it don't take a lot of touching the clitoris, its very sensitive, maybe he needs to stimulate other areas around it? if not maybe you need to go see your Dr to see if theres an infection of some kind?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
(female)

rhiannon777 HB User

Sometimes you can a little clogged duct in that area. Kind of like a pimple, but it tends to hurt a little more since it's a sensitive area. Take a hot bath and leave it alone for a day or two. If it doesn't get any better in a couple days, then see your doctor.

Old 04-05-2008, 01:09 PM   #4
(female)

Sheridan19 HB User

I am the same way... my husband thinks that you have to push really hard onthe ****, and it hurts me and i always make him stop. it is a very sensitive place, and it you go at it too fast, it can really hurt!! the idea about the shower is good, also try laying on your back with a heating pad or those big rubber hot water things on it. make sure you be careful from now on!!

Old 04-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Probably just too much friction! I've definitely been very sore in the clitoris area and it hurt so much. I know what you mean about even your clothing bothering. It just simply means there was TOO much stimulation. Some girls are much more sensitive than others, but all of them are pretty sensitive here. It's hard for a guy to tell how you are feeling, so you may have to guide him. Assure him that he was great, but that you are feeling pretty sore and maybe you all just have to be a bit gentler. You guys can try oral sex too... a tongue is softer than a hand. Meanwhile just take a break until you aren't hurting or it will get even more sore.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #6
(female)

xxeeyorexx HB User

Thanks for all the advice guys!!! Ive listened to it all and it's much better now. Now if it feels like its hurting i just tell him to slow down a bit and that and it's all good now.

really appreciate the help from you's all

xxxx

Closed Thread