It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
(female)

Morrisweet HB User
upset stomach after sex

I'm 28 years old and I've been monogamously sexually active with my boyfriend for over 2 years. Everything is fine except that in the past few months, I've noticed a queasy, almost nauseated, feeling in my stomach after sex. The sensation is similar to indigestion. It feels as if I ran up a flight of stairs right after drinking a quart of water. It causes me to want to lie still for several minutes until it goes away. This happens to me regardless of what I felt like before sex, or how much I had to eat or drink. These days I don't even want to have sex anymore, because I dread that sick feeling. Has anyone else experienced this before? I've heard of the phenomenon of some women growing "allergic" to their partner's semen, but I don't feel any irritation such as burning or itching, so I don't suspect anything like that.

Old 05-01-2008, 10:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User
Re: upset stomach after sex

Question...Are you on BC and does he ejaculate inside of you?
Im not trying to give you a lecture, I really want to know this. Going by my own experience.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
(female)

Morrisweet HB User

I am on BC and I'm very responsible about it. He does ejaculate inside me. I know I'm not pregnant, if that's what you're thinking. I've had my period a couple of times since the whole upset tummy started happening.

I haven't said anything to my boyfriend. He's so sensitive and easily offended, I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. All I've told him is that I don't like to get up and move around right after sex. I go to the bathroom to pee after a couple of minutes (because I was told that's a good habit, to prevent infections) but then I just want to lie down again for a bit.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User

Well im guessing this is something that happens quite more than we think. The reason i asked if he ejaculates inside you is because the first time my partner did that inside of me my stomach felt terrible! I wanted to throw up. It kept on happening everytime he went inside but that was it, any other time we used a condom i felt fine. Weird huh? Now it doesn't happen anymore but i still feel queasy sometimes after sex. No idea what causes this or why, but i'd like to know also.

And I would hope your boyfriends feelings wouldn't get hurt by something you can't even control, you should tell him.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Denise98 HB User

I get the same thing after sex I feel really nauseated..Even if its masturbating I get the same sick feeling so I know it has nothing to do with my husband ejaculating inside of me.. I hold my breath sometimes during it out of habit I wonder if that would cause that Im stumped like you and to embarassed to talk to my dr about it.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
(male)

xted35 HB User

My question is - do you get regular exercize other than sex? It could just be your body's response to not getting enough exercize. Your body is saying slow down. Is it any different whether you are doing most of the work or your partner.

Closed Thread