It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
(female)

Gone_Crazy HB User
Long term sexual arousal?

I'm nineteen, almost twenty and have been sexually active since I was eighteen with my boyfriend. I had never experienced an orgasm while having sex until recently, in March of this year. Since then I have had around twenty orgasms. It's like all of a sudden something just clicked while we were having sex or something. I don't know. Anyways, nearly every time we have had sex I've had an orgasm. Lately, within the past week or so I have been feeling extremely aroused, even when he's not here. (he lives 200 miles away--we go to different colleges for the time being). Anyways, I have felt extremely aroused despite the fact that he's not even here, so I assume dit was because we hadn't had sex in over two weeks or something. Now, this "aroused" feeling is totally new to me, because I've never really had a high sex drive, or had the feeling of really wanting or needing to have sex. So this has been awkward. Well, I got to see him finally when he came to visit. We had sex 6 times, and out of those six times I had 4 orgasms, which were in a period of a little over 24 hours! That's practically 4 orgasms in one day with my boyfriend. But, even after I had an orgasm, I still felt this lingering feeling of still wanting more. I don't know why, but I still felt extremely aroused. So now, since he's been gone and I've been here on my own, I have felt aroused still. I mean, two days ago I just had four orgasms, and I'm still really horny! I don't understand. I've never been like this before and its now all of a sudden and I don't really like it. It's like this horny feeling wont go away and I just want to have sex all the time. I don't know why. Yesterday, I was feeling extremely aroused, and curiosly stimulated myself (which I have NEVER done before) and I made myself have an orgasm. Thirty minutes later the feeling of wanting to have sex still lingered, so I curiously tried again and I had another orgasm. Later that day the feeling STILL continued to linger and I made myself have ANOTHER orgasm. Okay, so I have NEVER masturbated in my life, and never had an orgasm until two months ago and now all of a sudden I'm having 7 orgasms within two days! It gets even funnier though. Today, I still felt this overwhelming feeling, and I made myself have FOUR ORGASMS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR. Is this normal? What is wrong with me? I have this unsatisfied feeling after an orgasm? Like, it feels really good and I really really like it but I still feel left wanting, and unsatisfied. What can I do? I had walking around constantly thinking about sex and having orgasms, I feel like a **** or something. I'm actually quite embarassed that I'm typing this, but its becoming too much. Is it because I've neve experiened an orgasm before, and never enjoyed sex that much utnil now, so I'm overwhelmed with all of these feelings, and after my boyfriend and I have had a "good sex life" for a while, the feelings will subside a little more and I wont feel so out of control super chronically aroused? I know this must be the wierdest post EVER. I was looking through the threads and most of them are about not being able to have orgasms and I seem to have the opposite problem. Maybe I feel unsatisfied because the orgasms feel much better with my boyfriend than by myself (which is also opposite of what people say!), or maybe I'm just wierd.

Help!

I always wanted to feel passion and longing for my boyfriend, but now this feeling wont go away!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2008, 03:23 PM   #2
(female)

Gone_Crazy HB User
Re: Long term sexual arousal?

ahhh I've freakin' made myself have an orgasm 8 times today and I still can't get rid of these feelings!!! It's too overwhelming and I want it to stop!

I've never been like this before and I hate thinking about it constantly. It doesn' thelp that it's exam week at my college and all I can think about is sex!

How can you be left with an unsatisfied feeling after have 8 orgasms in one day??? PLEASE HELP

Old 05-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone_Crazy View Post
Well, I got to see him finally when he came to visit. We had sex 6 times, and out of those six times I had 4 orgasms, which were in a period of a little over 24 hours! That's practically 4 orgasms in one day with my boyfriend.
To be honest, I don't think this is anything to worry about. What you're probably experiencing is a combination of raging hormones due to your age and the fulfilling love / arousal for your partner. When I was much younger, my husband (then boyfriend) were very similar. In fact, we were so fascinated by the concept, that we kept a chart of the total (over a fun weekend of example)....Like a scorecard. We laugh about it to this day because obviously things have REALLY changed. Granted, we still have a good healthy sex life, but I can't orgasm like I once did (and neither can he btw)...Not repeatedly anyway. Two is about my max in one setting. Once was able to have 4-5...Although the last couple were minor in nature.

Enjoy it while you're young! I hope you're using some type of protection obviously. If it becomes an even bigger issue for you, then you may seek the assistance of a counselor, but it sounds like you're just a very sexual young female with good plumbing.

Good luck.

Ex

Old 05-12-2008, 08:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Lucky girl! Don't wish it away.

You are probably ovulating. A woman is much more aroused and lubricated when ovulating.

Old 05-12-2008, 01:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I go through times like this too! It isn't anything bad at all.. and it's a good thing you feel this way towards your partner. I feel really bad for those who don't have a sex drive at all and dont want to have sex with their partner.

I feel that at times my sex drive is really high and other times it's normal. I went through a period of depression last year and I think getting better with that and losing weight and gaining some confidence has made my sex drive higher. The fact that you recently started enjoying orgasms and didn't before can have to do with it. You have one and keep wanting more. They just make you feel good afterwards... kinda addicting in a way! You aren't weird about it at all... and I'm sure eventually your sex drive will slow down at least a little bit. I think many ladies have at least some period of time where they go through this, so just enjoy it and have fun!

Old 05-12-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Just to clarify, this is not a bad thing. A large number of women would kill to be in your position. Just read the boards and you'll see how many women just in this little community who are unable to orgasm at all, either alone or with a partner.

I don't know what to tell you, except that you should totally enjoy it while it lasts. If you ever go on the pill or once you start getting closer to menopause, all that will be a distant memory and you'll be sad that you didn't enjoy it while it lasted. Just saying.... You should be really happy that this is your situation!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:08 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Ambivalent HB User
Re: *Persistent* sexual arousal sounds better than it feels

Gone_Crazy, I have had days like that on and off throughout my life and, although orgasms are wonderful and having occasional days when you can lay around having orgasms all day may be wonderfuil, it is NOT wonderful to be aroused and not be able to get rid of the feeling even after 8 orgasms. Especially when it interferes with other things you need or want to do.

I am actually online today seeking answers for the same problem. This year it has been worse. More days than not I feel aroused no matter how many orgasms I have. I am in menopause and currently without a partner so it isn't about age or being in love, at least not in my case.

I want to feel aroused. Daily. Maybe even twice daily. But ALL day long?? No. I need to decrease the persistence of arousal or somehow find the self discipline to ignore it which is a whole lot easier said than done.

I would also love to understand what caused me to have several really (*extremely*) intense orgasms in which a liquid sprayed out with the force akin to a male's ejaculation. Those were the most intense orgasms of my entire life and I definitely want more of them lol! However, I still want my arousal GONE afterwards!

Old 06-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #8
(male)

gotit2 HB User
Re: *Persistent* sexual arousal sounds better than it feels

My girl friend and I had this problem of her having a "gushing" orgasm. Lots of fluid and very intense orgasm. An OB/GYN friend of mine told us these are not all that unusual and that excess fluid is caused by deep vaginal or "G" spot orgasms. She would have contractions so strong it almost pushed me out. She was embarrassed but once we knew the cause all was great.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

flinch HB User

Yes some of us would definitely kill to be able to be able to enjoy sex like that, but yes I can see how you would feel it's a problem to be at the other end of the scale too - it's difficult to concentrate when all you can think about is how much you want to have sex.
The best thing I think you can do is find some ways to chill yourself out - cold showers, maybe something calming - lavender, chamomile etc I don't know what would work for you. But then if you have the time and it's appropriate then let yourself go with it, enjoy it, make the most of it, especially if your boyfriend feels the same (lucky girl that he can keep up as well ).
Its definitely not a weird thing to go through for a short time, it will calm down a bit eventually but unless it really gets to be a problem just learn to love it and enjoy it as part of the sensual, beautiful person you are.

Closed Thread