It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
(female)

lillyz HB User
Need help with why my orgasms are not the same anymore

I have always had orgasms easily and would produce quite a bit of fluid during them but I have noticed that I don't do that anymore. I still have orgasms but they are not as strong as they use to be and I rarely ever get very wet.

I am pretty healthy and 29, what could be causing this?

Old 06-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
(female)

Kirsty75 HB User
Re: Need help with why my orgasms are not the same anymore

This could be soooo many things

Can be stress, can be change in hormones/thyroid, could be mentally/emotionally affected, could be diet ect...so many! if your really worried just have a chat to your doctor and if he/she thinks it's physically related they can do blood tests ect, nothing to shocking or invasive test wise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2008, 05:43 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Too high estradiol, too low testosterone can cause this.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Ambivalent HB User

A change in exercise/daily activities or medication can also impact. I remember my lamaze teacher telling us that a side benefit of doing kegel exercises (not the kind of exercise I was referring to above lol) was better orgasms because the strength of the muscle improved blood flow or contractions or something like that. Like Kirsty75 said so many things can affect libido and response - I would get complete physical and gyn exams just in case.

On the other hand, I am pretty sure it is normal to go through hormonal changes/imbalances periodically. There may even be some normal fluctuations that occur around age 30.

Whatever the cause I know how disappointing (and frustrating) it is to remember intense orgasms but to not be having them! I sincerely wish you success in identifying and correcting whatever has caused the change.

Closed Thread