It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
(female)

Aussie08 HB User
Torn Skin Vaginal Opening/Clitoris

After recently being on "break" (and not having sex for a while), my boyfriend and I had sex three consecutive days and once again a couple days after that. The first two nights were long and fairly rough, and by the fourth session I was definitely sore. We haven't done anything since (nearly a week ago now) to give it time to heal. I can see the skin is torn on the opening of my vagina and I can see some skin is torn around my clitoris as well. It can be very uncomfortable at times, burns when I pee and is painful to touch. I've had skin torn before from rough sex but it's never lasted this long. I'm just curious if there's anything I can do to speed up the healing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Torn Skin Vaginal Opening/Clitoris

There isn't too much you can do but just give it some time to heal! I know some ointments for cuts aren't good to put around this area, but you can probably use a tiny bit as long as it stays on the outside. I had this happen to me in the past and it kept happening over and over... the tears would heal and come right back. I had to give myself a break for a few weeks, even though I definitely didn't want to! It was worth it because then sex didn't hurt from the tears and I wasn't hurting all the time. Peeing burned for me too from the tears and my clothes irritated me. I actually put a tiny bit of lubricant around the cuts and it seemed to help since it prevented further chafing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: Torn Skin Vaginal Opening/Clitoris

Can I ask how this happened? Was it from aggressiveness? Too big? Or just over use? Depending on the size of the tear, it will heal on it's own. If it's bad, you may want to consult a OBGYN.

Ex

Closed Thread